Extra Chapter

(This is a what if of my fanfiction. It takes place in the current era.) 

Kiana was running, yes she was running like crazy, she used most of the strength in her feet, charging and rushing towards the Honkai beast, destroying them. 

As she continued to punch and kick the Honkai beasts devastatingly, destroying most of them. She suddenly saw a way to escape, going towards the pole that she had eyes on before climbing on top of it, and started jumping through the buildings. 

There was no time to waste, the amusement park nearby was attacked, as she jumped through buildings, she landed on the ground quietly and dashed once more. 

Before she caught a sudden boy in the vicinity, he was injured obviously, he was holding a cane on his hands, and it looked like he was blind. He had purple eyes, and snow-white hair, what bothered Kiana the most, was how dull his amethyst purple eyes were. 

"You!" She called out to the boy, sliding on the ground grabbing him by her arms. "What are you doing!?" She yelled at him, while frantically trying to run away from the Honkai beasts. 

"Me?" 

"Yes obviously! What's your name!?" 

"Kosetsu... you are?" 

"Kiana." 

...

(This was in my mind for a while, but I gave it a half-ass attempt, anyways for the second ending, it's going to be released tomorrow! I think. But anyways, have fun with this extra chapter I guess.)