You Take Forever

Y/n pov

It was 00:06 me and jude were getting ready for bed in his parents house bathroom when all of the sudden the door opens wide hitting jude in the foot "fuck man" he almost shouts "omg baby are you ok?"

"oh my days you guys are gonna take forever" moaned jobe. "first of all we aren't and second of all you just slammed the door in my foot!!" jude yelled/whispered "oh shit sorry didn't realise" he said while rubbing his eyes "fuck this I'm just gonna have a piss downstairs" he groaned "you know somethig gonna get you jobe" I said "don't joke like that y/n it's not" jobe said jokingly but with a bit of worry in his voice as he precced down the stairs.

Once me and jude finshed up we went to judes room and got in bed he then pulled me in to a spoon and rested his head on the crook of my neck "I love you y/n" "I love you to Mr bellingham" I then shut my eyes trying to sleep.

"that sound nice" he said "what sounds nice" I groaned "y/n bellingham. I need to make it that sooner" I blushed at his comment this man would be the death of me. "that's does sound nice doesn't it" I replied I turned around and snuggled my head into his chest and shut my eyes . He then leaned down his head to see me and kissed my forehead "I love you y/n always and forever" he said quitely we both then fell in a deep slumber.