chapter 52 Suggestions

Lotus give birth to a boy and fortunately the mother and child were safe, and the whole family was very happy. After this night's troubles, Xing's affairs were put aside by the family for a while.

When the child was born, with this joy, Xing knelt in front of her father, and  grandmother walked away as elders. After a few words of persuasion, the matter is solved

Afterwards, Lotus thought about it again. In fact, it was the grandma who saw it most clearly. She might have seen her father’s mind just looking for a step, so she invited the Xing's couple to their home.

she thought that even if she didn't have a baby, xing wouldn't go anywhere.

Lotus is most worried about the family of Wang looking for trouble, but Xing has been back for more than half a month, and there is no shadow of the family of Wang.

Later, She learned from her cousin who was married to Wang's  village that Wang Fugen's family first heard that Xing had returned to her family and really wanted to come to the door. It's a matter of being flat here. They wanted talk about the old things again now.

But second  elder wang mentioned about her father's  fingers chopping and then let them leave this matter...

Don't mention it but they can't swallow it. After Xing eloped, Wang Fugen and his mother shouted that they would marry Wang Fugen to have a better wife, but outsiders only saw that even Xing could not survive with his family so docile. No one Willing to marry their girl to this family..

This thing has been delayed for a year, and now Xing has led the "wild man" back with a fairly

The Wang family only felt their face fell, and within a few days they immediately told Wang Fugen to marry.. but it was a  Widow who has lost her child. Although it is a widow with children, not calm and honest, it is also the same character of the Wang family.

The widow is a spicy character, and then married to Wang Fugen, a man who is bullying and afraid of hardship, she becomes more arrogant. That Wang Fugen's sister-in-law was not a fuel-efficient lamp.

She used to bully Xing's weakness, but now there is a good match.

The two of them quarrel for trivial matters every day, scolding each other across the wall, or even starting. Wang Fugen and his mother saw that there was no peace in their homes, and she was breathless everywhere. She fell ill and left this world...Since then, the Wang brothers have completely severed their relationship.

.....
Lotus asked Grandma take the idea about name

Grandma had a grandson, and she couldn't make up her mind fir best name for him

Zhou  Fuzi  took pains to think about more than a dozen to choose for  grandma.

Lotus sat on the side and listened

: Haoxuan, Boyu, Shengrui... Every one of Wen Zou and Zou Zou seemed to have a profound meaning. She had to listen to it, but she didn't understand one. She tilted her head to ask Changlong, and asked him which one he liked, but Changlong didn't even listen....he only hugged his son and sat in the corner, staring at him with love

The Lotus's father ridiculed Zhou Fuzi and said that a country boy would like to have such a fancy name.

It is best to call it a sturdy name. Iron bull, strong, or take a festive and auspicious one, such as Tim Ding, come Wealth and the like. After listening to the corner of his mouth, Zhou Confucius couldn't refute anything, and only looked at the grandmother earnestly.

Grandma thought about it, and finally chose one from Zhou Fuzi's proposed name, named Huo Tianyou.

Zhou Fuzi smiled contentedly, but the Lotus's father was very angry and it was hard to say much, but he complained to the Lotus's mother in private....