•one•

AN: Dress up top is outfit (You can change if you want)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

"Ladies and Gentlemen our guest today is a very special one so everyone please give a warm welcome to....Juliette Downey!" Jimmy Fallon exclaimed as Juliette walked out of stage and sat herself on the seat next to Jimmy's desk like table.

"Hello Jimmy it is SO nice to see you again!" Juliette said fixing her dress as she sat down. "It is wonderful to see you again too Juliette. How have you been? It's been...what?..two years since I last saw you?" Juliette smiled and answered, "It has been two years and I've been doing amazing."

Juliette POV

"So I kinda just want to get straight to the point." Jimmy said to me in a quite serious tone. My eyes widened a little and I said, "Oh no. Now I'm scared." Jimmy laughed at me and said, "NO there's nothing to be scared about," I gave a nod of uncertainty letting him go on, "but there is a little rumor going around that you have a little celebrity crush on a boy named Malachi Barton." I gasped a bit before putting my face in my hands embarrassed. "Oh my Lord, where did you hear that?" I say, my face still in my hands. "Um...your friend said it a few days ago in one of your friends lives." He says as I slowly lift my face from my hands finally looking back up at him. "We can play the clip if you want." Looking at him waiting for a yes or a nod of approval. Although I was an actress, I never liked to hear myself speak. I don't know why. It's just some weird insecurity that I have. Nevertheless, I nodded my head, letting Jimmy play the clip.

The clip

"JULI COME HERE!" my friend, Hannah, yells. "What do you want?" I ask walking into the frame showing myself to her live. "Everyone is asking about our celebrity crushes. I said mine, now you say yours, and when Robin gets here, he'll say his." She explained. I walked closer to her and looked over her shoulder to see comments like, "Yes we wanna know", "PLSSSS WE WANNA KNOWWWW", "yup we NEED to know", and more like that. "I don't have a celebrity crush." I say trying to lie hoping Hannah doesn't say shit. "That's such a lie. You know you have a celeb crush on Malachi Barton. You have since Stuck in the Middle." She says with a little smirk knowing I was lying. "Fine you might be right but can you blame me." I say guilty.

"I don't blame you Juli." My friend Robin says as he walks in. "He's hot. But NEVER as hot as Tom Holland." He says. "Yes we know your obsession with Tom Holland." Hannah says as we all laugh.

Clip ends

I laughed remembering all of that and said, "I knew saying that was gonna come back and bite me in the butt." Jimmy laughed and said, "Well we do have an interview with Malachi saying that you're his celebrity crush as well." I looked at him surprised because I never would have thought that Malachi would have a celebrity crush on me. "Would you like me to play the clip?" Jimmy asked and I nodded looking at the screen. The clip was just an interview of Malachi saying that he did enjoy watching my movies and shows and did have a little celebrity crush on me. I laugh after out of words and look at Jimmy. "Are you OK?" Jimmy asks laughing a bit. "Yea I'm fine." I state as he nodded knowing I was fine.

"Anyway," he began, "what's going on with your new movie?" I chuckle looking at my hands for a split second before looking back up and say, "I know the movie title, that I'm not allowed to share yet but I don't know any of the casting besides myself." "Why?" Jimmy asked and I then explained, "The producers want to keep everything a secret, even to the actors, until we start filming next week." Jimmy nodded understandingly before asking, "So you're gonna fly to LA?" I nod and say, "Yup. I'm flying out there this Sunday and then filming begins on Monday."

Time Skip to the end of the show

The cameras were cut and the audience were beginning to leave when Jimmy said to me, "Good job tonight Juliette." I said thank you before heading to my manager, Alyssa Medina, who was waiting for me in the wings. "Amazing job today Juli. That was what...your 9th interview today and you still had so much energy." She said hugging me. "Thanks Alyssa but I am pooped now." She laughed and said, "Yea lets get you home now." We started to walk out of the building and toward the side exit to avoid paparazzi. As we were walking out Alyssa began to say, "I can't say who it is yet but, one of your co-stars has room for us in their house. I already talked to the producers and they said it would be a great opportunity for you two to get to know each other." We reach the car and the driver, Danny holds the door open for me and Alyssa. I get in first and say, "Thanks Danny" as he tips his head down as a sign of saying 'you're welcome' and scoot all the way down to make room for Alyssa in the back.

"Come on Alyssa, can't you just say who it is if we're literally gonna stay in their house for literal MONTHS." She looks at the driver and says, "To Juli's house please Danny." He nods and starts driving and Alyssa looks at me and continues to say, "I'm sorry Juli but producers said that you can't know any of your co-stars names until you meet them. It already took a lot of convincing to have them even consider this." Defeated, I look out the window and say, "Fine." in a sad tone. When we got to the house. Alyssa walked with me to the front, as she always did since I was 8. "Good night Juli."
"Good night Alyssa.

---------------------

I walked into the kitchen to find my sister eating cereal and my dad on his phone leaning on the other side of the island. "Hi dad. Hi weirdo." I say letting them acknowledge that I'm finally home. "Hi sweetie." My dad says to me as I sit down next to my sister on the other island chair. "Hi loser." My lovely sister says smiling at me. We love each other, we just have a weird way of showing it. "You OK?" My dad asks. I nod and just explain how many interviews I did and how swamped I was. "Not that it's the same but I had a gazillion tests today, plus soccer practice. Two more months and I'm done with the year." My mom came from the living room saying, "Maybe you two need some sleep then. Hi sweetie." while kissing me on the head. "Hi mom, and yes I am gonna go to sleep." I started to get out of my seat. "Wait did you eat today?" My mom asks worried. It was about 10pm so I understood the worry. "Yes, Alyssa made sure I ate all three meals today." My mom's facial expression loosened into a smile and said OK. "Imma head to bed too." My sister says getting out of her seat, putting her dish in the sink and walks toward me.
"Good night you two. Love you" I hear my parents say.
"Love you too. Good night." Me and Eleanor said at the same time, walking to the stairs.

___________

A/N:
First Chapter :)