Hello!

Hello Wattpad readers!

First of all, thank you for selecting this book out of the millions of amazing books available on Wattpad! I started writing this book in 2013 when I was in high school, and fell in love with it so much that in 2020 I made the decision to self-publish the trilogy.

Due to Stolen by Pan now being available on Kindle Unlimited, this book is no longer available on Wattpad.

I am so sorry for any inconveniences that this might create, or if it is a letdown. I want my book to be accessible and cheap for anyone who wishes to read it, but part of the self-publishing process has gotten me to the point where the first draft cannot be on Wattpad anymore.

If you're still curious about Stolen by Pan, and would like to read the prologue before you decide if you want to read more, the prologue is in the next chapter. If you are interested in buying the book, it's available on Amazon.

Kindle Unlimited – Free 

Kindle Version - Currently $2.99

Hardback and Paperback – Prices vary, but usually $13-$15

Wattpad will always be the place where Peter and Kit's story started, and I will always be so grateful for all the readers that picked up the book here. Stolen by Pan is very near and dear to me, and I hope you still consider checking it out!  :)

Happy Reading!

Jessi Ramey