For @CamSchells

For CamSchells

Make it as your story! :D (Put "By Cam Schells" so we could know it's you)Here's the plot: Meanwhile in the Earth, there were 12 royal celestial beings and creatures

Here's the plot:
Meanwhile in the Earth, there were 12 royal celestial beings and creatures. The celestial being/creature in the sun is Haulms, the King of the Dwarf Planets. The celestial being in the Full Moon is Haumea, a real female Dwarf Planet who's best friends with Haulms. The celestial being in the moon (the one with the headphones) is Luna, the Moon we see in our night sky. The celestial being in the Waxing Gibbous is Hiʻaka, Haumea's largest moon. The celestial being in the First Quarter is MakeMake, a real male Dwarf Planet that likes to spin things with his pinkie. The celestial beings in the Waxing Crescent are Eris (a real female Dwarf Planet) and Dysnomia (Eris' moon). The celestial being in the New Moon is Orcus, the Anti-Pluto (Pluto and Charon's worst enemy). The celestial beings in the Waning Crescent are Pluto (A real male Dwarf Planet that was demoted by the IAU in August 24, 2006) and Charon (Pluto's Moon/little brother). The celestial being in the Third Quarter is Tyche, a disproven hypothetical planet. The celestial being in the Waning Gibbous in Namaka, Haumea's smallest moon. This story will be about the 12 royal celestial beings helping the people of the Ancient Greece fight against the 4 evil nemesis, Vertigo, Banshee, Unknown and Shadow. (Vertigo and Banshee belong to World of Winx, a cartoon series) (Unknown and Shadow are made up villains) (Haumea, MakeMake, Hiʻaka, Namaka, Luna, Tyche, Eris, Dysnomia, Pluto, Charon and Orcus from Pluto's Reprisal belong to Digital Hourglass)