(A) Daniel Ricciardo (1)

!!TW: mention of SA and abuse!!

Y/F/N = Your Fathers Name

Y/M/N = Your Mothers Name

Y/S/N = Your Sisters Name

Daniel was Y/Ns best friend, always there for her whenever she needed him. The two of them were very close, as they met in the early age of 10. Ever since, Y/N was his biggest supporter, and so was Daniel her biggest supporter. Whatever they did, they knew they always will have each others back. They trusted each other with their lives, telling each other literally everything. Well, almost everything.

Because the one thing Y/N never dared to tell, was that she had been abused by her father. Her mother has left them and her sister when they were four and ten. Y/F/N and Y/M/N always used to fight when they were still in a relationship. It hurt her mother, she didn't want to fight. She just wanted a family. But that got destroyed. Now her mother was gone, and all Y/N had was Y/S/N and their father. It hurt Y/N even more that her sister was 6 years older than her, leaving as well at the age of 19. And then it was only her father and herself.

He would not often hurt her, but whenever he got mad, he couldn't help  himself but let his anger out on his youngest daughter. He knew she would never dare to say anything. She was too scared. Of him, of the consequences she'd have to face and of what he would do if he wouldn't get arrested.

All Y/N ever wanted was a loving family. Not some that fell apart because two adults couldn't stop fighting with each other.

Y/n was 11 years old when her father first started touching her. She begged him to stop, just how she begged him to stop hitting her. She would sit on the floor, covering her head with her arms, while her father would yell and throw stuff at her. He would throw plates, glasses, ash treys, anything in his reach. And whenever he was done letting his anger out, he would light a cigarette. The familiar smell of smoke flooding through the small apartment.

And when he didn't feel the need to yell and throw things at her, he would look at her and eventually touch her. He never raped her, but he was close to so many times. She was sobbing and begging so much that he got tired of her, not going further with his actions.

"Please.. stop.." Two words he never understood.

Y/N was so fucking happy when Daniel wanted her to come with him, to watch his races and travel with him wherever he went. Y/N would always make sure to stay at Daniel's place whenever they were back in Australia. She always used to make sure to cover her bruises and cuts as well, making excuses whenever she wore bandaids.

The two best friends were currently in Monaco for the Grand Prix. Y/N was in his driver room, waiting for the man to come back from the track as she watched on the TV. She was sitting on the couch, hugging her knees as her head rested on them. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice how the door opened with a happy smile on Daniels face. "Y/N!! I won!!" He said happily, running towards the Australian woman to give her a big hug.

The smaller Australian was surprised as the bigger jumped at her, wrapping her in a tight hug. Y/N instantly had a smile on her face as she was in his arms, hugging the man back.

"Congratulations Danny." She said, happy for the man. "I'm so proud of you" Y/N whispered, which left the taller grin from ear to ear. "Did you see me?? Vettel and Hamilton had no chance!" Daniel said proudly as he pulled away from the hug. Y/N just smiled, nodding. "Of course i saw!" She didn't. She was way too lost in her thoughts, so she'll just have to agree, even if it wasn't actually like this.

713