Twenty-seven

- Rodarius Green -- Ridgewood, New Jersey -- 12:34 am, Wednesday -- July 10, 2020 -

- Rodarius Green -
- Ridgewood, New Jersey -
- 12:34 am, Wednesday -
- July 10, 2020 -

-☺️-

"I think the baby name should be oheir" Taurus added into the conversation.

Everyone stop to look at him like he had two heads. "nigga ain't that's the shit off of lorax."

"No you fucking dumb ass thats O'air" Sergio rolled eyes at the to dumbasses he honestly don't know how they graduated from highschool.

Rodarius smacked his lips he couldn't take anything his friends said serious cause they as always on some bull shit.

"Wait who that ugly ass nigga in th-"

Rodarius quick slapped his hand over Taurus mouth. "Be quiet" He gritted pressing his lips into a thin line like someone mother.

He did this everytime he would see Gee and Gee would tell rodarius that he dont Taurus in his house but somehow he was always let back in.

He let go of Taurus mouth eyeing him making sure he don't say anything else.

"anywho y'all think they a girl or a boy" Sergio asked laying back in the beanbag chair.

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Girl"

Taurus snapped his neck at Tione. "You said you would agree with me" Taurus mumble.

"That only for you to leave me alone" Tione replied making everyone laugh.

Gee came out of the kitchen about to walk pass his boyfriend and all his friends when rodarius stopped him.

"Baby say hi" Rodarius said looking up at him from the floor, which made everyone look that direction too.

Gee honestly didn't want none of them in their house because they was highly disrespectful besides Sergio.

"what's good?" Gee mumbled raising his eyebrow which was a bad habit.

The trio responded with a bunch hey n hi before turning back to do what they was doing.

Gee immediately went back to they room after that which made Rodarius blood boil, gee was supposed to be helping him with the gender reveal but instead he was in the back room all day.