★{ Drunk Sex }★

A/N: ★Art by 1953.ri on Instagram
★Slight NSFW⚠
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got to the club , they all started drinking except for Bellana of course . After a while of seeing her friends recklessly chugging all of that alcohol she joined in .

Then they started to get drunk . Puff went to dance with some strange men while DeeJane went to talk with other people . Bellana can't handel alcohol well , and so just by having two shots , she started to feel dizzy and see everything around her blurry . Bellana was thinking of things she'd never think about in her normal condition . Like , could she be adopted ? What if she's an alien but she can't reveal her true form yet ? Or what if ... Shaun hates her ? She had always admired him , but he never seemed to show interest . She looked at Puff and DeeJane , how they got the attention of men they only knew existed for less than 15 minutes . And the guy she knew for a year and a half , can't seem to a have a place in his heart . Alex was sitting besides her silently bored . "If Alex was to be interested in him , they'd end up in bed together..." She thought . Bellana had always been soft and sensitive , she couldn't hold her tears in anymore ...

A-"woah , are you crying?"

Bellana just covers her face as she cried her heart out .

A-"h-hey what's the matter ? Did i do something wrong ? Don't cry"

Alex removes Bellana's hair out of the way . She looked into her eyes as tears ran down her soft cheeks .

A-POV: "Her face is very soft . Gosh she looks so precious !"

B-"i...i..."

A-"hey hey ! Don't cry ! It's ok , what's the probleme ?"

B-"i ..."

Alex was also a bit drunk and so she puts a hand on Bellana's inner thigh with a grin .

Bellana didn't know what to do or say , but she felt very hot . And so she looks at Alex with a blush on both of their faces and puts her hands on both of Alex's arms . Even tho Alex is a woman , she was stronger than most men due to her strength , and Bellana thought for a second that it was a man she was talking to because of that . Bellana looks at Alex and asks her :

B-"d-do you by any chance like me ?"

Alex was shocked at the question and answers smoothly ...

A-"yes , Bella , i do like you ... Will you be min-"

Before she could continue , Bellana had already put her arms around Alex's neck and kisses her passionately . Alex kisses her back and shoves her tongue in the process ... Then Bellana sobs as she laid on the seat making Alex on top of her .

B-"please don't leave me"

A-"i won't ..."

They kissed again , this time Alex had separated Bellana's legs , and since she was wearing a skirt this made her underwear exposed .

B-"w-wait ! Not here !"

Alex realised what she ment . Then Alex grabs Bellana by the hand and drags her to the bus for more privacy ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got in , Alex grabbed the blonde and made out with her . She pushed her on the brunette's bed and kiss even more . They separate for air and goes into kissing over and over again . Alex then stands up and takes off her shirt and threw it aside she looks at Bellana and says :"fuuuck , you make me so horny Belle ..." She then bites her neck and licks it as Bellana moaned loudly . "Aww , was that too much for you ?" Said Alex as she played with her blonde hair . Bellana was heavily blushing , Alex's breasts were directly on her being only blocked with a black bra .

A-"hey Bella , let's do it "

B-"d-do what ?"

A-"let's have sex you dumbass!"

B-"d-do you have a condom ?"

A-"our drunk asses don't need one"

Then she pulled Bellana to stand up . She then make her turn around and she takes off her blazer jacket for her . Then , she unbuttons her shirt and threw it on the ground along with her tie . Bellana didn't resist at all , she didn't even say a thing as if wanted that .

Alex looks at the brit's back and admires it , then she kisses her shoulders gently and says "you smell like strawberries ... "

Since Bellana was looking at the same direction , Alex couldn't see her reaction to anything that she was doing . But Bellana was blushing heavily , and her heart beats faster than ever as her breathes get shorter and faster . She was also slightly shaking too .

Alex then takes off Bellana's bra . Bellana quickly covers her body in shame . Alex then makes her turn around and she sits on her knees as she looked up to see her love . Then she takes off her skirt and panties .
Alex took off the rest of her clothes too so they could be together . Alex then admires Bellana's tiny body and touches it gently . Bellana was breathing heavily , that was her first time being touched like that by anyone . Heck , that was her first time ever . She felt like she's about to have a heart attack . She was worried that she won't be "satisfying" enough since she was completely flat , but that was exactly why Alex loved her body so much . Alex then separate her legs to see her vagina . Bellana looked up while clutching into the sheets . "wow , may i ?" Asked Alex , Bellana nods ... Alex then touches it gently while being curious . She then climbs on top of Bellana and kisses her a bit aggressively and Bellana surprisingly puts her gentil hands on Alex's boobs . "Tsk , you fucking slut ..." Said Alex , she began to lick and bite Bellana even more placing tons of hickeys on her neck .

As Alex was "playing" with Bellana . Bellana felt really tired , the last thing she remembers is Alex looking at her and then ... Nothing ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning , Bellana wakes up from what felt like a 10 years coma . She realised she was only wearing her bra , not even an underwear ... She was horrified . She looked around to see that nobody was in the bus ...

She quickly redressed herself and noticed the huge amount of love bites on her neck ...

B-"oh no , please don't tell me ... What happened !?"

Bellana got worried , did she actually did it ? She doesn't remember such thing ... Then why is it so hard not to believe it . "I should probably ask one of the band members what happened when they get back , they'd definitely know" .

Word count : 1100