3 words/18

Soobin's POV

I felt a lot better after last night. Talking with Seo-ah and just being open with her, comforted me a lot. I guess I hadn't thought about that maybe she was feeling insecure because of who I was.. Because I had been feeling those same worries. But that night, made me feel closer to her. The vacation came to a quick close. I felt sad because I would be too busy to see her for a couple of weeks. The drive home seemed longer than the ride there. However, I was happy to have those longer moments with her.

"I had fun this weekend, even if it was just for two days." I cupped her face with my hands and leaned in for a kiss.

"What was that for?" She chuckled at the unexpected kiss.

"A goodbye kiss." I saw her face change.

"But.. I don't want it to be." She frowns which breaks my heart even more.

"I know.. It'll be just for a few weeks, but I'll be back in your arms sooner than you think." I feel a lump in my throat form but hold back my tears. I don't want to make her feel even sadder.

"I love you." She says while hot tears spill down her cheeks.

"I love you too Seo-ah." I placed another kiss on her soft lips before pulling away and getting into the car with Beomgyu. I watched her walk inside and pulled away.

"Thanks for inviting me." Beomgyu interrupts my thoughts.

"Of course. I'm happy for you guys." I smile at him.

"These two weeks better go quickly," Gyu groans.

----

We made it back late in the evening. Feeling exhausted, I rested on my bed and quickly fell asleep. I awoke to a call from my manager.

"We have a meeting in 15 minutes. Get ready and meet in the conference room." The call ended before I could respond. I walked into the kitchen and saw Gyu grabbing a quick bite to eat.

"Morning." His voice sounded tired.

"You got the call too?" I sigh.

"Mmm.." He groans.

We drove together and texted the other members to make sure they were on their way. We met up inside and entered the room. Inside, were a couple of the staff and our manager.

"Thanks for joining us so last minute. I know you have a lot on your schedules later in the day but I needed to make this important announcement as clearly as possible." He paused. "You all know our rule of no dating within the company.." He began to pass around several envelopes and once it reached me, I knew what this talk was going to be about. "It has come to my attention, that.. some people.. have not been following the rules." He eyed Beomgyu and I.