Chapter 1: 🐺Wrong number🐺

(This is where the show starts)

I was at my new school, it was nothing fancy, 2 days after I began getting bulied for looking like a girl. I didn't use my witch abilities because I promised Grams that I wouldn't.

Anyway it was a week later and I was already going on a school bus trip.

Hair and face claim:

Outfit:

I was on the bus using my phone to write a wattpad story

I was on the bus using my phone to write a wattpad story. It was about a girl finding out she had abilities.

I had 290 followers. Most of them liked my stories, I do write smut also. I write Gay, lesbian, trans, bi, and even 3 somes and all of that.

I was very distracted.

Suddenly people began to get up because of a fire. I rolled my eyes and went back on my phone because a fire was nothing new to me. Since I was a witch I could just use a water spell.

The bus lady then spoke. "Everyone get back in your seats. You guys really aren't supposed to be up in the middle of the aisle."

I then went back to my story writing.

Suddenly an alarm popped up on my phone, I think it popped up on Everyone else's phone too since I hear pinging from their devices. I saved my progress and went to go looked at it.

The message said that the classes are cancelled and they are shutting down the schools near to the fire. Lucky me, I've only been here 1 week and now I Don't have to go.

I haven't even make a friend, only enemies and some girls who think I look hot.

I wasn't pissed, off just relived I didn't have to do anything like school.

A girl was asking to use a phone, I was not forward with lending mine but I gave her my phone. "Hi, you wanted to use a phone?" I softly asked. She smiled and thanked me.

All of a sudden another student was talking but he was filming the driver telling her to let them out.

"Can you stop recording me, please?" She asked trying to be civil.