46-2

In the first period, he happened to have no class.

    Zhang Lu Rang packed his things, took the book of this professional course, and stuffed it into his schoolbag.

    In the dormitory, the curtains were tightly closed, and the roommates breathed evenly and slowly.

    The air conditioner is running, and the temperature is slightly cooler, which is very comfortable in such a midsummer.

    Zhang Lu Rang opened the dormitory door.

    The door was old and creaked.

    Then with the sound of "bang", Zhang Lu Rang was cut off from the quiet and comfortable atmosphere inside.

    On a hot day, he had to go to a large classroom without air conditioning...

    Order it for his girlfriend.

    Zhang Lu Rang couldn't describe this feeling.

    He didn't like this kind of abetment the least before.

    Although Su Zai Zai said so now, if she was recorded as absent from class later, she would probably feel bad again.

    ...That's still helpful.

    After arriving there, Zhang Lu Rang asked to find a seat in the corner of the back row and sit down.

    He pulled the earphones out of his bag and put them aside.

    He plan to put it on after the roll call and read the book carefully.

    The two girls in the back row were chatting in a low voice, and what they said was heard clearly in his ears.

    "Look, Xie Lin Nan is here again..."

    "Yeah, what do you think he came here all the time, he re-educated?"

    "Impossible, he got a scholarship."

    Soon, the class bell rang.

    A chubby female teacher stood on the podium and turned on the roll call system.

    Zhang Lu Rang stopped writing immediately and listened carefully to the names she called.

    After a while, she clicked on Su Zai Zai.

    Zhang Lu Rang touched his neck, lowered his head, and raised his right hand.

    The expression is a little uncomfortable.

    At the same time, a boy two rows ahead also raised his hand.

    The teacher who had been bowing her head to roll her name seemed to have sensed something, and raised her head at this moment.

    She glanced around roughly, and saw two boys who raised their hands at the same time.

    The teacher frowned, and said with a half-smile, "There is someone with the same name in your class? No way."

    Zhang Lu Rang turned his head and looked at the back of the boy in front of him expressionlessly.

    "And this Su Zai Zai , I think she is a girl, right?"

    "Didn't come? Then she missed class."

    "Twice, I just retake it if she doesn't come again."

    Zhang Lu Rang didn't know about gender. found a way.

    He sighed irritably, silently picked up the earphones, and put them on.