chapter 1 an empire in a new world

Third person:

In Remnant we see each kingdom in a state of shock when they see a new continent appeared out of nowhere wondering where the mysterious continent came from or is there any humans or faunus or are they invasive they had many questions.

Vale:
In Vale the council are talking to each other on what caused this unknown land to come here or how it came here

In Beacon acadamy we see certain headmaster questioning where did they come from or how they come here

Ozpin: Where did this continent come from?

Pov: Alejandro

That flash was over I got up to check on my family

Me: Maria, Emilio are you ok.i said while embracing my family

Maria: I'm ok and Emilio to but what happened where did that earthquake and light come from. She said while she comfort her son

Me: I don't know but I'll try to get in contact with the ministers. That's when a guard interrupted me and said

Guard: My emperor I see you are well if not we can contact a doctor?

Me: I am well don't worry but we must contact our neighbors and our allies and send the police and ambulance all throughout the empire and make sure our people are safe and Roberta take Emilio to his room he may need to rest Kendra contact the members of the parliament and get information on what is happening on their end and notify me immediately .

The guard saluted and said.

Guard: It will be done your highness

Roberta bowed and said

Roberta: as you wish your highness. She turned to Emilio and said to him. Come Prince Emilio. She said while holding out her hand Emilio went to her and left.

Kendra bowed and said

Kendra: your majesty.

First person pov:
In an Atlas air base we see a captain Sylass looking at a map as he notices that there is a new land at their scanner he turned to a soldier and said.

Captain Sylass: Soldier take a squad of air craft and investigate that new land i will also accompany all of you.

The soldier saluted and immediately went to a squad and took flight from the air base.

3 hours later

Alejandro pov:

I was sitting on my throne in the house of parliament awaiting any news and suddenly

It is from the other ministers and they all said the same the air was different the land and sea was not like that of Asia we all agreed we are not anymore in Asia due to the geography and wind and also the broken moon so they advised me to call the media and tell people of what is happening and then one of my guards notified me that an identified aircraft is approaching our airspace I looked at the guard and he gave me a speaker so i can hear one of my radio officers trying to make contact with the unidentified aircraft some of the soldier set up a machine that let us hear the voice of the pilot. The radio officer immediately made contact with the unidentified aircraft and spoke to the pilot.

Radio officer: attention unidentified aircraft you are trespassing in the philippine empire's airspace you will be treated as a hostile unless you respond.

The unidentified aircraft pilot responded

Pilot: this is manta 5 of the atlas air force don't shoot where only a surveillance group repeat we are only a surveillance please do not shoot we brought our superior officer we only request to land.