Chapter 3

Jacie POV
12:20pm
I went to take Matthew his stuff but for some reason he kept asking me personal questions. So I told him I'll answer them when I get back. I go outside to demoni car. When I first open the door the smell of weed and cologne hit my nose. He didn't say nothing to me so I wasn't gon speak first so I just got on my phone.

Demoni snatched my phone and threw it in the pbackseat and playfully slapped me that shit had hurt.

Me: wtf you slapped me bitch???

Demoni: why tf yo ass playing with me

Me: how tf I'm playing with you

Demoni: lil nigga calm yo fucking ass down for I punch you in yo fucking throat

Me: you ain't gon do s-

I was cut off by Demoni fist connecting to my throat. That shii had hurt so bad I started crying. Demoni had pulled off.

This how his neck look

Me: t-take me b-back to s-school d-demoni

Demoni: I'm sorry ma. I didn't mean for that to happen you just made me mad.

He said pulling up to juicy crab. I looked up and seen we was at juicy crab. I stopped crying and looked over to see Demoni pulling out 3 stacks of money. He handed it to me.

Demoni: here ma I really didn't mean to put my hands on you. Go get you some seafood and with the rest go to the mall and get your hair and nails done with yo friends.

I took the money put it in my purse. It really didn't close so I put the rest in my backpack. I ordered my food and they gave it to me. I texted Mia I told her I wasn't coming back to school for the rest of the day. After that I walked out to see some girl with a baby in her arms yelling at Demoni.

Janiya Maria 5'518Straight

Janiya Maria
5'5
18
Straight

Janiya Maria 5'518Straight