𝑨𝒃𝒃𝒚..

Growing up abigail was always
called by abby no one rlly use her full name except her alcoholic stepfather.Ruth is his name Which abby always screams his name whenever they fought or argued.

Abby childhood was rough
her parents divorced at the age of 13 n wheber since she lived w her mother in a shitty apartment.The only place they can afford since her mother spends her money on dr!gs or cigarettes.Abby had a bad relationship w her mom n now w her step dad too.

Back when she was 13 a 4 months after the divorced her stepdad had abused her n she tried to ask for help by telling her mom..
but she didn't believe her.He would slam her,push,kick,n punch her whenever he could.Abby tried to get a hold of her father but it was no used he had forgotten abt her...Now shes js on her own,She's the only child unfortunately so she had no one,no friends or boyfriends.She's a junior in highschool but had no driver license.

Abby had to run away but it js made things worse for her.She was worthless of trying again.But everyday she secretly sells her moms dr!gs to ppl on the street so she could earn money for college.So far she's made process but had to he carful w her money or else her parents will find out n steal it.Which is hard since they constantly go through her stuff n always ask her for money.

One morning abby had woken to a big noise coming from the living room-
as she went to check she open her door quietly n saw her mom passed out while blasting the Tv w her stepdad next to her banging the table as he snorted something...Abby js close the door n wasn't surprised at first they do this daily,then abby got ready to sell so she got her hoodie n backpack w her skateboard and went out her window,to where she then clam down the stairs n walked to her "spot" She wait for her regular costumer's n two showed up n payed her $20 n $10.She was almost out until a boy came up to her..

"yo u hearded ur selling shi?" abby starred at him she never seen him before ever? "uh yeah how much u want?". then they did their thing n as he was abt to leave he gave her his name. "yo im fuxkshit btw". "oh im abby". "i never know a girl would sell this!" they laughed n then he said bye n left ,Abby watch to where he went which turn out to be a skateshop not that far from her spot.She found the dude cool but then she had to get home quickly before her parents could find out.

Abby got there in time n hid her things before her mom could come in without asking,she layed on her bed as her mother came in....
"what the hell r u doing!". "nothing?"
"not talk back u s!ut u better not sneck out or ill come have ruth teach u a lesson AGAIN!" she the left w angry for no reason,abby didn't care all she could think abt was that skateshop. She wanted to see who else was like him n who knows maybe she'll actually have friends.

It was already dark outside n abby haven't eaten at all but she was to afraid they were gonna do something so she open her door a bit to see.And turns out she was clear her parents left to go get food.Abby check the rooms n got more dr!gs from her mom n replace them w dirt so she cant tell.Then abby made herself a sandwich n went back to her room.After eating she look out her window looking around until she heard her parents came back.Ruth slammed the door shut which made abby jumped n check."WHAT R U LOOKING AT!" Ruth be again walking to her door until abby lock it n put her closet drawer on it so he couldn't get in.

Couple hours later abby got ready for bed n check on last time where her parents at n they were in bed making out like always so abby locked her door n layed in bed.She thought to herself "what if they could help me? nah they couldn't,maybe?..."