Part 2

I realized that The Person Who Pretends To Be Good In Front Of Us Is Not Really Good, Everyone Has Two Faces And At Time The Other Face Is Definitely Visible....

     The Person Whom I loved More Than myself, Today He Has Done This To Me..
  I'm broken thinking about this.
Then I listened those people are talking in which my father said that whatever happens, kill her as soon as possible.
   Now he came to me and said softly in my ear, I'm sorry my fucking daughter, I couldn't accept accept you as my daughter. After saying this, he broke the bottle of wine in his hand on the ground and then he left.
He don't know how much this thing hurt me.

I read a novel called "It End With Us" in which Lily said that "Fifteen seconds. That's all takes to change everything about a perosn. " And today I feel it.
All the people sitting in the room had gone..
    Oh god fortunately, they forget to lock the door.  I picked up that wine bottle's piece and cut my rope. Then I looked around the whole room and I saw an old blanket. Then I took blanket and coverd myself with it and start running away. It was night time, so the goons who were supposed to keep an eye on the gate were sleeping.
So I had no problem in running away.
All the way the only questions running in my mind was whether he was my father? Does he really hate me that much? How hard would it be for my father to love me for drama?Did he hate me so much that he made me rape his own daughter with his friends? What a Painful Love it must be for him and now for me too..