chapter 5

Impression ??
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jimin's POV

"SoThe real power can only be unlocked by the owner or the person the owner desires"

My father asked me admiring the sword placed in front of him . All the elements were present there . I nodded my head as yes .

Everyone here thinks that I am nothing like my father . They think I am weak and pathetic. Everyone thinks My father is strong and brave . They think he can control The sword of darkness. 

"Jimin try to unsheathe it "

I looked at my father with wide eyes .

"W-what ??"

I asked my father in shock . I immediately heard whispers from behind. They were making fun of me . I didn't react since it was normal. 

Author's POV

"Gaurds bring her here"

The gaurds immediately opened the door . Jimin looked behind him knowing what's going to happen. 

The big door opened revealing a girl whose hands were tied with chains . She walked in with gaurds behind her.  One of them pushed her forward to Jimin .

She finally looked up to see her wrost enemy of all times . She grintted her teeth . Then looked around her meeting many familiar faces.  She chuckeld a little when she looked  beside her . YN was listening to their conversation from outside .

"Jimin unsheathe the sword infront of her . It's also a chance for you to prove yourself worthy"

Jimin was burning in anger due to his father's insult. He somehow clamed himself down a bit and went towards the sword. 

"Young lady . What are you doing here at this time ??"

The girl looked behind her to see the headmaid walking towards her . She sighed and again turned towards the beautiful night sky . The full moon was shining brightly .

"I don't know why but my heart wants to stay here"

"My lady Young master can be here anytime please go back to your room"

The girl glared at the maid who immediately pressed her lips into a thin line.  She again kept looking at the stars.

"I feel like someone I love is in danger"

"It could be Young master"

"I you dare to utter another word about him and that head of yours won't be attached to your body"

She yelled at the maid who gulped.

"So princess Jisoo still have feelings for him "

They both looked at the direction where the male voice came from . The maid immediately bowed looking down .

"I said I don't like you that doesn't mean I still have feelings for Him "

"Then you might want to know what happened in the meeting today"

"What happened ??"

"You might not want to know it's about him "

"He is perfect for my plan"

"But I have to be careful"

"I need his trust first"

Next update on 14th July

14th July is when Jungkook's seven album releases.  Are you all excited ??