A Special Gift

^^ Above is the whimpering audio ^^

Cheesy was feeling a little horny on Randoms birthday, so he decided to give Random a different gift that the others did not think about. Not saying that they should give him this special gift. When it was time to celebrate Randoms birthday, Cheesy would wait for everyone to hand him a present, and of course also waited for him to unwrap each of them. "Sooo uh, babe. What did you get me?" Random would say, glaring at him, Cheesy licked his lips before shuffling towards him, giving him a kiss on the neck. "Oh Random.. I have a much more better surprise then these idiots gifts..~" Cheesy said before biting his upper lip, Random blushed a bright red, following his boyfriend towards the bedroom. "Im not following, did you hide the gift in here?" Random was just confused at this point, Cheesy slowly approached the confused boyfriend, and then slowly begins to lick his neck, which caused random to just blush. "Ngh..~ Cheesy.. Im still confused about that present.. -" Random was cut off by cheesy placing his hand on him, Random was then tossed onto the bed, now he understands. "This is your gift..~" Cheesy looked down at his cock, it got hard when Random showed his fat ass. Cheesy Unzipped his shorts and boxers, his dick pretty much sprung out. He shoved it inside of Randoms tight hole slowly first which earned him some sweet and pleasant moans from Random. "Ahh.. ~ ! Mmmm.. ~ !" The sweet sounds of moans and whimpers was like music towards Cheesys ears, he picked up the pace, which caused even more whimpers from Random. "Good boy..~ Heh..~ Keep on whimpering for me..~" Cheesy teased Random as he kept on picking up the pace, he wasnt trying to go too hard on him, since random was kinda weak when it went towards sex, so he went on an average speed and thrusted a little fast. "D-Daddy..~ Oh my...~" Cheesy was very close, Randoms whimpers just couldnt stop. Cheesy then shoots their warm and sticky semen inside of Randoms tight ass, which rewarded him with an extremely loud moan and whimper.

SORRY IF THIS IS BAD, FIRST TIME WRITING PORN STORIES T-T

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀