Chapter 15

I got the graveyard image from Google lol, alright here's the requested chapter.
Damian Pov
This is confusing. I had printed out the pictures that we took of the cave. These symbols are unreadable. Lucy had told me to keep this a secret. Today is Friday again, school had ended today. Up to this day, the disc is lost. I exited my room heading to the dining room for breakfast. Lucy was already there in the seat next to me. She was staring at something deeply on her phone. I sat down next to her and peaked at her phone. "You want nudes next time", i asked as i saw her looking at the shower pictures i sent her. Her face turned red as she hit my arm. Nobody had woken up yet. It was just us. "Maybe", She responded,"I think i can read the symbols", Lucy said turning serious. "What do they say". "Something about a prophecy. A girl is supposed to kill the dark force with a special knife", Lucy explained. I was about to reply when Grayson burst through the doors. "Oh good morning", Grayson said, sitting in his usual spot. Lucy greeted him and did small talk. I just sat there holding her hand under the table and tracing circles on it with my thumb. Soon the table started filling and Alfred began passing out the food. "Demon spawn, what is that?", Drake asked, pointing at my neck. I felt my neck, then realization hit me hard. "It's a bruise from training", i replied to him calmly. "It looks alot like a hickey", Todd butted in. I looked to my left to see Lucy holding back laughter. I will get her back for this. "I told you, it's just a bruise", i tried not to snap. Suddenly Drake pulled my shirt up revealing even more hickeys. I punched his arm away and pulled my shirt down. I glared at him ready to kill him, but Lucy stopped me. She squeezed my hand softly under the table. "So it is hickeys", Stephanie remarked, plopping her chin onto her palm. "Damian, may i speak to you in my office", Father said standing up and walking in the direction of his office. "Oooh Demon's gonna get the 'talk'", Todd said which made my blood boil. Lucy mouthed a sorry looking at me. I walked to Father's office irritated out of my mind. I sat across from him and crossed my arms. "Damian, i had to give your brothers this talk, but i didn't think I'd have to give it to you", Father began. "Father, i am not a child. I am well aware of this", i said. He sighed,"I didn't know you were participating in such activities, do you even own condoms~", Father began speaking, but i cut him off quickly. "Lucy and i haven't done anything yet", i said standing up ready to leave. "Damian wait...",Father said standing up. "What?". "Here, take this", Father said digging in his bottom draw. He then outstretched a box towards me. My eyes widened as i fought back a blush of embarrassment. I stared at the box of condoms. "Father..i uh don't need..those", i said, cursing myself for stuttering. I could see a slight grin on his face. I twisted the door handle and paced to the dining room. I walked in and saw Jason talking to Lucy. I went to my usual seat and sat down, crossing my arms. "How was it", Grayson asked with a grin. I narrowed my eyes. "I don't know what your implying", i said. "So demon, do you and Lucy hookup", Jason questioned smirking at Lucy. I glared daggers at him. "That is none of your business!", i snapped at him. "Then explain the hickeys", Drake said from next to me. I could see Lucy was getting uncomfortable from her shifting. "Relax, just because he has hickeys doesn't mean he had sex", Grayson said quickly. Lucy then stood up and excused herself. I frowned watching her leave. "Aw is demon upset cause his girlfriend left", Drake teased. I had enough. I punched Drake square in the jaw and followed Lucy outside. I spotted her in the garden. I approached her and enveloped her in a warm hug. "I'm sorry about them, beloved", i cooed, stroking her hair. "It's fine, baby. I am just worried about this whole prophecy thing. Do you think it's true",Lucy asked me. "I am not sure, but let's not stress too much about it", i assured her. Lucy's birthday was nearly here. I couldn't wait to spoil her and treat her like my beloved. I don't need an excuse to treat her like royalty, i would do it everyday. "So what did your dad tell you", Lucy asked. "He wanted to give me the 'talk', he uh offered me a box of...condoms", I said. Lucy smiled up at me."Did you take it", Lucy asked. "No, why", i responded. "You know my birthdays coming up hmm", Lucy said. "She then began tracing my abs and slid a finger under my belt leading to my pants. She stopped suddenly and sighed," Oh well, to bad ", Lucy said." Your such a tease ", i remarked attacking my girlfriend with tickles.
Mason Pov
Aurora had gave me the disc shaped key to open the caves. She told me to keep it safe. I set the disc down in my drawer and closed it. "Aiden, come downstairs for a sec", i called out for my son. He slid down the stairs on the railing. "Hm", He hummed. "I am going out for a bit, no sneaking out or inviting girls over", I said and chuckled to myself.
Aiden Pov
Dad left the house. If only he knew i was gay. Would he understand? I sighed walking over to the kitchen for a snack. I opened the last drawer where i usually keep my cereal. Instead i found a silver round disc. Weird. What is this? It looked cool to be honest. I slipped it into my back jeans pocket and began preparing my cereal. Time passed by and soon my dad was back. "Hey Aiden, I'm home", Dad called out through the house. He found me in the kitchen eating cereal. "Why don't we go for a walk to that cafe you go too", dad suggested. "Really, i would love to go there", i replied. We got our coats and began calmly walking to the cafe which was down the road. "What would you like", My dad asked. "A hot chocolate", i replied simply. He ordered and we got a table in the corner. "Aiden, i want to ask you something. Will you be completely honest with me", My dad said eyeing me a bit. I nodded, "Sure". He then sighed and pulled out an envelope, a very familiar envelope. I realized what he had. The love letter Luke sent me. I gulped, god,Luke signed his name on there. He knows I'm gay. I didn't want him to find out like this. "So care to explain this", my dad's voice was serious. "You went through my stuff", I questioned. "Don't change the subject". "I received a love letter in school just before exams started", i said hesitantly. Dad narrowed his eyes at me, it seemed as if he was staring into my soul. "Luke huh, a boy. Is that correct". I nodded. "So what your telling me here is that your gay?", Dad questioned, fist clenching. "Y-Yes...". "Pathetic, you will bring disgrace amongst our family. So what you and this Luke boy are hooking up". My eyes widened. "No...we're not, he just took me out to my favorite place. We never kiss or anything", i quickly corrected him. I knew he would never accept me for who i really am. I was holding back tears now. "Why do you have to be a problem, you are ruining the future i planned for you. You are an embarrassment", My dad's ..no Father's words pierced into my heart like a dagger. I hung my head down, a tear slipped down my cheek, but i didn't let more fall. Father would mock me. "Pathetic, you really think i can't see that your crying", Father said, "Sort yourself out before coming back to talk to me", Father said bitterly before leaving the cafe. I instantly wiped the tears away before exiting the coffee shop. I ran towards the graveyard that wasn't too far away. Tears were now flowing down my cheeks and i didn't care. I sat down in front of my mother's grave. Sometimes i would come to talk to my mother's grave, telling her everything i feel and everything that has happened. I missed her so much. She always understood me and guided me throughout my life. She told me that any man can become a Father, but only a true man can become a dad. I found sense in that now. I can't go back home, Father was there. I couldn't possibly face him after what had just happened. The look of disgust he gave me throughout the conversation. I just don't find girls interesting. I was alone thankfully. I let the tears slip and began pouring my heart out in front of my mother's grave. I am just a burden to him. He told me that in one of our past arguments. I have fallen in love with a boy. I placed my hands on the soil and found something metal. It was the disc, it must have fallen out of my pocket. I sobbed trying the find my words. I hiccuped and covered my mouth. I heard footsteps approach me, then a voice. "Lincoln", he called me by my surname, it can only be one person...
Hi, i literally cried while writing this part with Aiden. Depressing, poor kid. Well he's fictional. Anyway bye bye now. Also i was thinking of starting a one shot book for Damian, should i do it. Pls let me know. See ya, byeeeeeee.

Am i getting better at this? 🤔🙂