- 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗦

here are some scenarios and plot ideas if you need to !

💗SICK LOVE

[OC] is the god.dess of beauty. everyone always loved them, for their beauty but their kindness too, they were THE god.dess that everybody wanted.

[CRUSH] is the god of hell. despite the fact that he was attractive, nobody wanted him, because he was always.. down here, and nobody would see him.

one day, as [OC] was flower picking to pass time, they felt someone behind them, and as they couldn't do anything about it, they were suddenly... in a dark place.

"[OC]... i've wanted you for so long..." [CRUSH] said.

🏹EROS

[OC] is a normal human, living a normal life. [CRUSH] is everything a human could want : the god of love, his other name being eros.

as [CRUSH] was just wandering around earth, they eyes landed on [OC]. how a simple human being could be this beautiful ? as they was looking at them, they accidentally shot an arrow... but at themselved. now, [CRUSH] was... in love with [OC]. ironic, isn't it ?
how will they approches them?

🕵️BODYGUARD

elia academy. possibly the best academy out of the entire country. [OC] is a wealthy person that is going to this academy since their family is probably one of the richest in the country. [CRUSH] is someone really smart, but a modest class person.

thanks to theie intelligence, [CRUSH] got offered a scholarship by [OC]'s family, but in return they'll have to ensure [OC]'s security and help them into her studies, living now permanently with [OC]'s family.
how will [OC] and [CRUSH]'s relationship evolve ?

🪽ANGEL VS DEVIL

eros academy is the academy where angels and devils are going for their studies.
even if they are attending the same school, angels and devils hate each other, and never mix with each other.

[OC] is an angel, and because of a group work, they met [CRUSH], a devil. the probably is that [OC]'s friend group hate [CRUSH]'s friend group, and vice versa.

but how will [OC] and [CRUSH] will try to see each other more often ?

🩸A SPECIAL PARTY

[OC] is the sibling of [BROTHER]. they were really close, but since the start of the year, he's always coming at home with [CRUSH], a popular guy from your school, that is, just like your brother, one year older than you.

One day, [OC] overheard a conversation about a party, at [CRUSH]'s house
« Friday night, 10pm. »
They knew that they were not supposed to go, but their curiosity was too strong.

So they went. The house is filled with everyone from the school, and they quickly understood that their sibling just hid it from them. But why ?
As they saw [CRUSH] drinking alone in a corner of the living room, [OC] immediately go to him, trying to understand why they couldn't come.

« You're too naive, [OC]... » He said, almost pushing them to his room and revealing sharp fangs to you. « We needed to fill our blood tanks..~ »

🔪𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄

[CRUSH] was fond of [OC]. extremely fond of them. stalking them, taking pictures of them, trying to keep their objects and personal stuff...
[OC] didn't saw him like that, of course.

for them, he was just a nice classmate/workmate, a little bit teasing but otherwise, they didn't minded him at all.
one day, they had to do a group project, and the teacher put them together as a duo. [CRUSH] asked them to go to his house to do it, and they accepted.

when [OC] rang, he seemed extremely happy to see them, and immediately told them to go upstairs, in his room, the first one to the left. but, seeing a small light in the one at the right, they decided to go in... only to find out multiple pictures of themselves, your relatives, with chains, multiple handcuffs, ...

"you're such an idiot, [CRUSH]. you don't know your left and your right ? I'm sorry, but now I'm going to have to keep you here forever..."

🧜‍♀️MERMAID

[OC] is a mermaid : a magical creature living in the sea who's capable of turning their tail into legs once they walk off the water.
[OC]'s parents always told them to not go too near to the surface, because of mermaid hunters, and humans that were too greedy.

one time, [OC] decided to go to the surface without their parents knowing, and they actually fell on [CRUSH].
he was truly handsome, but the thing was that, he was a mermaid hunter.

harry potter AU!
teacher x student
...