Chapter 9

After all this Incident ,

Taehyung went back to his house to look How was Sonam.

As soon As Taehyung entered the house Fastly he was going towards Sonam

As soon As Taehyung entered the house Fastly he was going towards Sonam .

Pihu : Tahir *she come in front of him *

Taehyung: Pihu I will talk you later .

Pihu: But you were having a meeting today then how you come so early .

Taehyung: Pihu get a side , I will tell you later . *A weird Emotions was seen in his eyes which Pihu has never seen So she get aside , Without even thinking or waiting for a single second Taehyung went to Sonam Room Leaving Pihu back *

In Sonam room ,

Taehyung : Sonam , *he shouted in the room Not seeing her there *

Then Sonam Come out of the washroom .

Taehyung immediately hugged her , And said "Are you fine did they hurt you somewhere " . *he look at her worried *

Sonam : I am fine Bhai .They don't hurt me .

Taehyung: How did you reach there ?

Sonam : I went for the shopping for your wedding and ....... this happened, But how do you know ?

Taehyung: *he said nothing just look at her with worried eyes *

Sonam : Tell me How ...*then she get it *Did they send you that video ?

Taehyung just nodded .Knowing he can't hide from her .

Sonam :Did they asked you something ? *When Taehyung don't say anything she said herself *What have they asked you Bhai ?

Taehyung: *try to avoid it *You don't worried about it . And from now take care of you .

Sonam : No tell me ...

Taehyung: Just a deal .

Sonam: Are you saying the truth ?

Taehyung : WHat can they even ask ?

Sonam: Bhai , I am going to tell my Boyfreind about it .

Taehyung : No *he said without thinking anything *

Sonam : Why bhai ? You know he is Mafia .He won't leave them so easily .

Taehyung : Sonam , I said no . You are save and it is enough you don't need to do anything

Sonam : Fine i will not .

Taehyung : Take care . *he padded her cheeks with a small smile on his face and went back *

As He went out of the room He saw Pihu was still standing there .

Pihu: Tahir ...........*Taehyung completely Ignored her left *