chap 1: first day in Karasuno

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

Today is my first day of high school. I will be going to the school where the little giant goes to. 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 high

I wake up early in the morning around 5 to run laps around the village. After running, I took a bath then change my clothes. Natsu also has daycare. Her daycare starts at 8am. My school starts at 7:30.(author Chan: I don't really know what time they start school). I pack my things and go to school.

I arrive at karasuno around 6am so I can explore the school. (Whoa, this school is big)

Around 7am I went to the principals office to grab my schedule.

"Ah I see your here Hinata Shoyo if I'm correct? " the principal said to me. "Ah yes sir, I'm here to grab my schedule and if there's a map. " I said

After that I went to my next class but I couldn't find it. Im in class 1-A.

(author Chan: 1st floor is for the 1st year then 2nd years are 2nd floor while 3rd years are 3rd floor)

While I was looking at the map, I bumped into someone's chest. " gomen na said I didn't see you there" (author Chan: gomen na sai is im very sorry)

I was bowing to the person while he said it's ok.

"oh is fine, I wasn't looking straight so I'm sorry too" the unknown person said while also bowing.
"I'm Hinata Shoyo a 1st year" while I took my hand out to shake his hand while I'm smiling.

"oh that's why I didn't recognize you. I'm Sugawara koshi a 3rd year"

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬  𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I introduced myself while shaking his hand.

(His hand is so soft and he's so pretty and beautiful. Anyone would fall for him head over heels. )

I didn't realize I was staring at him.

*blushing* */////*

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I noticed he was red

I removed my hand from the hand shake while I grabbed his cheeks and put my forehead of his forehead to check if he had a cold of not.

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I became even redder when he put his forehead on mine. *blushing dark red*

I heard him say something

"sugawara Senpai why are you red? Do you have a fever? " Hinata the love of my life said

"I d-dont have a f-fever hinata"

"Oh ok then sugawara senpai" he said to me as he removed his forehead on mine.

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

As soon as I remembered that I need to go to classes soon I told senpai to show me where class 1a was.

"Sugawara senpai, can you take me to my homeroom class 1a? " I asked him. He isn't red anymore, maybe his fever went away quickly.

"Of course I can show you to class 1a hinata. Follow me." He said while smiling.

"Thank you senpai! " I said to him.

As we reached at 1a, sugawara senpai left and told me good luck.

I knocked on the teachers door, he opens the door and told me to come inside the introduce myself.

I came inside and all eyes are on me.