𝟬𝟬𝟭. the deal

chapter one

chapter one.
— THE DEAL

i.                                        WHISTLING WAS HEARD as I got my car keys from under the table (don't ask why they were there in the first place). I haven't had a good drink in days. So, I was just about to go on my way to the bar around the corner, not caring that it wasn't even late afternoon yet. All I needed right now, was a drink (and a nice individual to take care of me for the night).

Someone's behind the door.

Are you fucking with me?

I'm always fucking with you. Haha, get it? Cause when you have sex I—

Mirrikh.

Ok, sorry your majesty. How could I ever be so rude?

You're not helping. Just tell me, were you kidding or...

Not at this particular moment, no.

Well who the hell is at the door? No one knows I'm here besides boss and he's on a vacation to the Bahamas.

Maybe it's that chick, Susan.

The blonde?

Yeah she finally found where you live.

Lord I hope not, it was just one night.

Just one hell of a night.

I'm great at it, I know but— why are we having a conversation when someone is standing right behind the door?

Well why haven't they knocked yet?

How am I supposed to know?

Just open the fucking door.

That's what I was about to do in the first place before you spoke.

Shut up.

No, you shut up.

After it finally went quiet, with an aggravated sigh, I walked up to the door slowly. My hand closing in around the cold knob. Now that Mirrikh brought it to my attention, I could feel not one, not two, but three people a couple of feet away.