𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘴. || 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

Everything was had been living in neutrally in Yokohama since he didn't existed yet. Everyone in the area knew each other. It was an insular place, but that didn't stop everyone from wanting the same man.

A stranger named [Name] Himejima, that had entered their lives and had quickly caused quite a stir. Everytime in a way that made everyone was instantly obsessed. He was like a dessert needed to be eaten, and everyone wanted a piece of him.

The only problem was that no one really knew who he was at first, or why he had existed to their lives. Speculation ran rampant throughout their mind, and eventually, it reached a fever pitch. Everyone wanted to know more about him.

They realized that their obsession with the man was a distraction from what they really wanted in life - a peaceful life. But with him. And theirs only.

Everywhere that man went, both boys and girls were captivated by him, that it made everyone inside them was bustling with energy and warmth of excitement that they've never felt before.. it was something more than admiration and love. Every boys and girls wanted to be with him to feel the warmth of his embrace and feel the flutter of his (white-ish) blinding eyes upon them.

The man had no idea that everyone found him irressistible. His heart belonged to no one, but some who had taken a fancy to him didn't care. All they were of different person, but they all shared one thing in common. An obsessive love or more for the same man.
-

-------
Note#1; Information; extra+ messages:

I. (Our beloved reader or rather [Name] in this fanfic, I do say.. he'll be like some vampire hunter (+ I apologize, but it is because i don't want to make him a demon slayer or sort. And to be infact, demons will be quite overpowered as they generate and only can be slain by a (nichirin? — i forgot how to spell it.) blade or die in the sunlight. So if do kindly understood, I will not be making the reader some sort of demon slayer instead like a vampire hunter. As i don't want to take it far and unrelated from the canon a little bit.)

-
A:n - [The characters actions might be (a little) ooc. I apologize! (not all of the characters actions nor some scenes here are canon + Including (extra char: mainly the reader) and the reader's character based off on.) please do understand, since this is just a fanfic and not completely canon as the original anime show. Thank you.]