😳

But why are you beefing with my little sister? Goddess asked me .
So I came back to Ga yesterday and Godiva pulled on me and asked what happened before I left and I told her Jasmine and me got into it over my nephew. Which was true, she wouldn't drop my nephew off to my parents so I went to her and we got into it really bad and I told her I would beat her ass and she told me she'll kill me.

Michael pulled up and we got into it because he said I was going to fair and I was still a nigga and I wasn't finna hit his wife.
He ain't even let me talk before he punches me in the face. He beat my ass, I ain't gonna lie and all I could do was ball up.

She did stop him and she did help me get away from him.
To think that I'm trying to help him for him to jump on me for trying to be on his side .

Jasmine fought him off me and he tried to get to me and she tussled with him. He wouldn't fight her back, so I was able to get away from him .
I was scared as fuck and very much hurt by his actions.
My daddy arrived and got in both our face . He told me I was wrong for even coming at Jasmine behind some Mikes shit and he told Michael he was wrong for jumping on me and messing my face up but I was wrong for even thinking I was finna fight Jasmine .
I was upset so I left and just came straight back to Macon
Jasmine had to call Godiva , when I got home she was pulling up to me and she looked so upset but also she looked concerned about how my face was beat up, my brother blacked my eye and busted my lips. The shit hurt so bad

I'm not beefing with Jasmine , I thought I was taking up for my brother but of course it backfired, I say as I looked at her.

Umm yeah she's been calling me all morning to check on you , I don't know why she care about you , after hearing how you was doing her , she shouldn't even care , Goddess says as she looked at me.
Yeah friend please leave my sister alone , like she cares to much about you , just try not to get in their shit it's not good, Pryncess says as I looked at her.

We are at the shop and I'm trying to cover my black up before my clients come in.
Watching them walk off I cried because I cannot believe none of this happened.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Jasmine
I know you trying to protect me but Ken wasn't gonna hit me, I know her, I said to Michael as we are face to face.
Oh babe Ken and I was going at it really bad yesterday because I didn't want to take Mikemike to his parents because I wasn't trying to deal with her and her drama, so she pulls up and we go back and forth.

But see she was taking up for a nigga who had just ate my soul the night before . So you getting into it with me and me and your brother are back licking on each other, like dude shut up.
So  she came over and told me she wanted to fight and Mike was already pulling back up with our breakfast and they had words and Michael punched Ken in the face so hard , I had to jumped in because he was beating the fuck out of my best friend.
He broke all her nails and pulled her wig off to.
Like I hate seeing men fight but it looked worst because Ken was a girl now but not in Michaels eyes.

You saying you protected me but I can protect myself I didn't want you fighting her, like that's wild, I say as he just looked at me.
I know but you know I ain't see it that way, he was to close to your face, Mike says as I just looked at him.
I think you need to call her and apologize, I said as he just looked at me.
I'm not calling Ken and saying nothing, I asked Ken to stay out of it when we fought the other night and you kicked me in the dick, he was trying to come at you that night and I told
Ken not to, so I warned Ken , what you think I wanted my brother/sister to fight you?

Fuck our issue I'm crazy about you and you did piss me off and I was talking to Ken but I didn't know he had other issues with you, Mike says as I looked at him.

But why you had to even get her involved? You are my husband , we ain't just dating anymore . You told me you wanted me to stop and I did I just asked you why and you took it to a whole different level , like why? I asked .

Just looking at me , Mike started all this but Ken should of stayed out of it , now look she's all beat up and looking stupid and the bitch you hate so much helped you fight. Haha