Ka-boom mv behind the scenes♡︎

*the video starts as the girls are doing their first group dance scene*

Maria: annyeonghaseyo everyone,today we are shooting our music video for our debut song Ka-boom,it's going to be a fun time*smiles and puts up two piece signs*

*the video transitions to the girls shooting their first group dance scene outfits*

*it then transitions to the girls in their second group dance outfits*

Jia: this dance is hard and fast at the same time*takes a sip of her water*

*Alice comes behind her and puts her shoulder around her*

Alice: yeah I agree,it took me about 3-4 days to learn it

*the camera transitions to the girls doing their second group dance scene*

*the camera transitions to the girls doing their third group dance scene*

Songhee: I love these outfits more,I think it's because I love the color red

Moonsi:*sips a drink of her water* I thought the same,love how we think alike most of the time

Songhee and Moonsi: *giggles together*

*The camera transitions to the girls getting ready for their first solo scenes*

Minjun:*on her set with both of hands on her hips looking focus* ahh why do I feel so nervous, maybe it's because this is my first time being an idol doing a mv

*the camera transitions to the girls doing their solo scenes*

*it then transitions to the girls in the train(train scene) with their backup dancers doing the train scene*

Chyou: we all looked hot*looks at camera and playfully poses like she is at a red carpet*

*Jia comes up behind her and playfully looks jealous*

Jia: you look like a bed bug Chy

Chyou: *playfully hits Jia* you look like Fiona off of Shrek

Jia and Chyou: *laughs together*

*the camera transitions to the girls doing the fighting scene*

Alice: I look so cool in this spy uniform,makes me feel like a badass

Maria: yes I agree, with the guns too,oh my gosh

Chyou: yess,the fighting scene was very fun to film*smiles*

Jia: yes I agree

*the camera then transitions to the girls doing the rest of the scenes,they got done with all of them,said goodbyes and thank you for the mv working team,and went home*

*end of video*