Just down the hall

Atsumus POV-
"Oikawa?" I spoke as I stand behind my friend and teammate. I see the brunette turn his head to face me as I hear his soft tone of voice. "Yes tsumu?". " kawa do you know if we have roommates this year or no?" I asked looking up.
"Hm? Oh yeah we do but from what I know it's with people from your category, and not some sweaty strangers." Oikawa spoke with a slight chuckle. Just as he told me about this our coaches stood infront of us and started talking.
" ok as you all know you could have roommates for the Olympics, and you will be sharing a room this year, so our pairs are." The first coach looked down at a piece of paper before continuing his speech. " Oikawa Torru and Miya Atsumu, you two will be room 315 on floor 3. Go grab your key from Coach. B" he then went down the rest of the list as me and Oikawa grabbed our keys. After some time he finished and spoke one more time. " alright meet back here tomorrow morning at 8 or earlier for practice and warmups. Eat a quick breakfast or something to fill you up. Also eat a good dinner and sleep well. You are all dismissed."
———
1hour later
———

"YOU LITTLE BITCH"

Atsumu screamed when his friend bokuto snuck up on him in the hall way. He could hear some stifled laughs and some people wheezing for breath after the laughter session. Atsumu looked to the side just in time to see kuroo and iwazumi emerge from the crowd of Olympian volleyball players.

"Awe Tsumie don't be like that you know you love boku"

Kuroo spoke as he pulled Atsumu into a back hug with his arms around Atsumus waist and his chest against Atsumus well toned back. Atsumu let out a chuckle as he looked to the side.

"Yeah your right I guess he's ok"

Atsumu said as he opened his arms to welcome bokuto for a hug. As soon as bokuto saw Atsumu with his arms out, he ran and picked up the smaller.
Atsumu let himself be picked up like a rag doll and swung around. Not so much longer he was sat down carefully as bokuto brought him in closer.

"I'm surprised you didn't say hi to kawa"

Atsumu said as Oikawa walked up and hugged Kuroo and bokuto.

"Hey kawa!"

Bokuto yelled looking at the slightly shorter male. Kuroo just gave him a small hug before asking a question.

"Where is y'all's room?

Atsumu and Oikawa had looked up to the taller and both said in unison .

"315"

"Oh shit we all are just down the hall"

Iwazumi spoke as he came up to the group

Ok so that's the end of the first chapter lmao I hope you liked it! I have kinda high hopes for this story! Alright thank you for reading also I may not update every couple of days!