Chapter 1 :Mr. Zalgo

(Lizzy's P.O.V.)
" Lizzy, I need your help " said Zalgo's child Margo. As I stood outside of my post I walked into Margo's room.
" Yes? What do you need? " I said to her as she stood in the corner holding a bar from god knows where.
" There's a spider in the c-corner " she sweaked while holding the bar to the other corner of the room.
" And? " I answered back confused.
"I HATE spiders." she choked out. That hurts. She should be used to this... She is Zalgo's child after all. I called out to my kin.
" Come on stop messing with the poor girl " After realizing which it was a black widow, I happily greeted
My friend and picked her up with my fingers. And she crawled up to my shoulder. I pet her with my forefinger.
(Margo's P.O.V.)
Did she just pick up a spider, let it crawl on her shoulder?!? I've known Lizzy for years and she never picked up spiders.
" Hey Lizzy I know your my best friend but is it alright if the spider stays there?"I said while eyeing the demon will kill me in my sleep. She chucked
"Sure no problem" she walked out, I think she is returning to her post. Maybe daddy will let her spend the night .
(Lizzy's P.O.V)

I returned to my post with my new friend I gently stroked her as she said
" Why was she so afraid of me? " she asked
" I don't know.. But I like you your definitely pretty my friend. " I said quite softly so no one thought I was crazy for talking to myself even though half of these damned "things" are.
"I never learned your name. " she said
"Lizzy my name is Lizzy "
" Lovely name my dear. I am Melody I was never named so I named myself y'know"
" Zalgo named me when he found me in the forest "
"That is definitely odd-" she was cut off from Zalgo calling for me. I walked to Zalgo's throne room where he sat on a chair big filled with spikes and was black and red.
"Yes master Zalgo? "

(A/N:sorry for any grammer/spelling mistakes.)
Bye lawl /:3>