Author's Note

Hello lovely people!

I'm here with another novel set in India that talks about lost friendships and inarticulate feelings. It is a friends-to-strangers-to-lovers trope with some of my favourite tropes dashed in like reverse grumpy-sunshine, STEM and academia, office romance and some very 2000s era memories of the protagonists.

If all of that sounds like something you might enjoy, be sure to add this book to your reading lists. Especially to all my Intricacies of Love readers, this one's for you.

I'm writing it for the 10-Chapter Challenge by justwriteit. Since I'm required to complete the ten chapter mark by end of next month, you can expect regular weekly updates every Wednesday for this one.

Hope you guys have a great day!
I will see you soon.

Copyright © 2023 by Mia M.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

If you're reading this book on any platform other than Wattpad, kindly report the site and notify me of the same because there's a risk of malware and plagiarism on the site.