chapter one

Douma pov

When I was born, my parents didn't want me. They wanted a boy and I came out to be a girl. So they made me dress and act like a boy. I always got scolded at home when I was being too 'girly'. I didn't fully understand why they didn't except me for being a girl, let alone act like one. Sometimes when they yell at me, I cry and my dad tells me "Boys don't cry". But I'm not a boy, I'm a girl, and I'll never understand this, everyone can cry, everyone has feelings, don't they?

I was tired of being scolded just because I'm dressing and acting how Im supposed to, my parents don't even accept me as their child, so I decided to run away. I packed hair ties and clothes that I never liked to wear but I don't have a choice. I added very little food and a water bottle, along with some girl products. I had to leave at night since my parents sleep at that time.

As soon as I got out of that house, I immediately started to run north. I don't know where I was going, I just hoped to not get killed on the way. It was really dark and quiet, and to make it worse, I heard rustling in a near by bush, but when I looked I didn't see anything it was weird. When I turned back around, I was met with a man just a little bit taller than me. He had quite pale skin, I almost thought he was sick. He also had red eyes that looked like they could pierce through anyone's skull, his hair was kinda wavy ish, just the side parts that hung out. I was gonna say something but he interrupted me. "What's your name" that's weird

"It's douma" I was gonna lie, but what if he already knew me but I didn't know him and he's just like spying on me or something.

"Douma..and how old are you"
Why is he asking for my age now, should I be scared? Was it wrong idea for me to run away? Especially at night? No.
"I'm 19, sir" I was gonna lie about that too, but I decided not too cause what if he's a spy and he knows where I used to live and everything about me? I can't risk that.

"Would you like to become a demon..Douma?" A demon? Is this guy serious? Demons don't exist, is he mentally stupid? Or does he need help? "uhm, ha, demons don't exist" I honestly hope he's joking

"Hm, if you accept it I can show you." His voice was cold, was it like that before? And was he the one that was in the bushes?
"Sure, show me" I didn't believe him at first, but I was a stupid girl then, and I didn't know that he was actually going to show me. When he showed me, he used myself as a demonstration and it hurt really bad, it was really painful, who is this man?!

"Muzan Kibustuji" I looked up at him, was that his name?
"That is my name" I figured. My body feels weird, and I feel taller as well. "You are now my demon, you will eat humans and gain nutrients and strength" did this man just say eat humans???!!!
"Eat humans?!" He gave me a mean glare that I wish to never see again. "Is there a problem? Or do you wish to be punished" punished? I don't think I wanna get into that. "No, there isn't any problem"

"Good. You will address me as Muzan-sama." I guess he was serious then, oh well. That's basically how my life became to be a demon. It was fun to see those humans suffer from me, hearing them beg me for mercy. I only eat women and please the men. Women have so much nutrients that when I eat them I gain strength and power. And the men? I bring them to my cult and give them a little 'treat', then after I'm satisfied I'll kill them. My best friend Daki, she only eats pretty people and kill the ugly that don't deserve to be living. Me and her clicked in so many ways. Although, even though I was a girl, I was disguised as a boy, and Muzan-sama gave me this chip that I can click into my body to make me a male. After I'm done with missions I rather be in my female form and take baths while smoking. (Yes douma does smoke.. apparently)

Present day

"Daki and gyutaro are deceased" as soon as I heard that, my eyes widened, theres so way..not them. Everyone seemed to not have any reaction, but me? I wanted to cry, but I couldn't so I just kept on a smile. "Well, that's a shame" it was, it really was.

After the meeting I was walking back to my room, but I felt like I was being followed, so I turned around to see kokushibo-dono to my right. "Kokushibo-dono? What are you doing?" His 6 eyes were all looking at me, it was kinda creepy not gonna lie..and they all blinked at different times and it scared me. "Are..you okay" wait, the uppermoon 1 asking me if I'm okay? That's cute, but a shocker. "Yea I'm okay, just a little shocked and tired at the same time, I wasn't expecting them to die" I smiled slightly at him

He didn't smile back at me, not really surprising. "They were bound to die, daki weakens her brother" I wasn't that shocked to hear that part, even though I loved daki since she was my best friend, kokus was right she weakens him and she brings him down. "Yea, I guess your right" I opened my door, I was about to go in but he grabbed my wrist. "hm? What is it?" I raised an eyebrow, what did he need now? "If you need to talk..I'm here" HUH?!? What happened to kokus, where's the real kokus. I smiled at him to brush off what I was thinking. "Alright, I'll keep that in mind" I walked I to my room, and I immediately took the chip out of my body. I hated being in my make form, it's really uncomfortable.

Since I still had my male outfit one, it was quite big on me. I'm 6'2 in my make form, but 5'11 in my female form. I went to the small closet I had, full of clothes I could wear, I picked one that showed some of my skin, but ohh well, nobody's gonna see me anyway so.

(Pretend she's by a closet and she standing up straight)

Demons don't need sleep, but I felt like sleeping. Last time I did, I kept getting flash backs of my past, but I'd didn't really care anymore. I laid on my bed, thinking about daki and kokus. Kokus was oddly nice to me today..a little weird but I find it really cute. I was drifting off to sleep, but what I didn't know, is that I was being watched.

Cliff hangerrrr anyways please if someone has any ideas please give me some. I'm going through a lot rn and I can't thing of anything really at the moment 🙏