Clasess

.....

As Zayn entered the classroom, his eyes landed on this blonde girl. Zayn had hated Clair for as he could remember, but not until last year. He noticed that his hatred had turned into something else. He smiled and walked over to sit next to her. "Hi Claire," he said while looking at her. Clair looked at him and rolled her eyes. "What do you want, zayn?" Zayn let out a chuckle and responded with " can't I just say hi to you?"

"Well, it's kinda weird coming from you since you hate my guts, so I'm waiting on the part you laugh in my face," she said, still writing but looking up at him.

__________

While zayn was walking to the bathroom, he heard Clair and a guy talking. " So, can I get your number?" The guy asked. Zayn clinches his fist as he hears Clair chuckle and gives her number to him. He walks to the bathroom. " Me and Clair are not a thing. I should not get mad at that," he thinks as he walks over, washed his hands

___________

School was over, and zayn could not stop thinking about what happened. " I need to make her jealous just the way she made me feel," he thought as he drifted off the sleep. The next morning, zayn got ready and put on some baggy clothes. He left the house to catch the bus. While he was waiting, he saw Clair. As soon as he was going to go up to her, he saw she was with someone, this girl whom he had never seen.

Zayn then thought of it as a fake relationship. He walked over the girls "Hey clair" he said with an attitude, he turns to the other girl as soon as Clair was about to answer he cuts her off " Hey pretty girl what's your name?" He saw a blush crept over the girls' checks," Emily said. " She finally answers.
____________

It has been a week since zayn had that encounter with Emily. He saw that Clair was getting closer to that guy, and he needed something bigger. He grabbed his phone from his desk and texted Emily.
------------
Zayn: Hey Emily, I need to talk to you.

Emily : Hey, about what??

Zayn: I was wondering if we could go out sometime time

"I really don't want to, but I need to make Clair jealous," zayn thought as he saw the three dots appear.

Emily: Yeah, of course I do. When?"
----‐--------