3 ~ Letter

"Will you?" Namjoon hyung asked.

I don't know what to do, it's not like i never thought doing mafia things, of course i did, my dad asked me to join mafia but at that time i was so small and my mom refused, she don't want me to go into mafia field because it's dangerous and of course i understand her.

"Binnie"

"Soobin"

"Yahh CHOI SOOBIN"

I came out of my thoughts and looked at hyungs.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I asked you something"

"Oo yeah sorry i was just thinking about something" i apologised

I looked at jin hyung just to see he is glaring at me, telling me to say no, i don't why hyung is so against this mafia thing.

"Yes"

"WHAT" i flinched when jin hyung shouted.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND CHOI SOOBIN, DO YOU EVEN KNOW BEING MAFIA IS NOT EASY AND YOU CAN DIE IT'S DANGEROUS!!!"

"I KNOW, i know hyung but i just want to make my parents proud, i want to do what they did and me being mafia will make things easy for me"

"How exactly?" Hyung asked in his cold tone,

I was shocked, he never uses this tone with me.

"It will be easy for me to find yeonjun hyung and find what exactly happened that day"

"You want to find yeonjun right i will tell namjoon to find him don't worry, and about what happened that day i told you it was just accident and nothing else"

I frowned, definitely their was something suspicious about the whole thing even hyungs know then why are they trying to make me convince that it was just accident, they are surely hiding something from me.

"Hyung please i promise i will be safe"

"NO MEANS NO"

Okay now i was really getting angry.

"But hyung-

"No end of discussion"

And i did something i will definitely regret.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM HYUNG HAA? I AM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO"

"Silence" that's the only one word which can describe the situation right now.

I looked at hyung just to see his eyes were a little moist, guilt and shame took over my body, i never even raised my voice at hyung and today i did it, i can't even look at him because of shame.

"I have only one problem, that is i only want you to be safe and not wanting to see you hurt in this killing thing"

Again only silence, i know i have to apologise but at this time nothing is coming out of my mouth.

"Fine do whatever you want" saying that jin hyung went upstairs.

I looked up when i hear footsteps approaching me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Namjoon hyung asked.

I nodded.

"Fine, don't worry i will make jin understand ok?" I smiled.

"And yes you have to apologise to jin, this was not you soobin he is just scared he don't want to lose you understand?"

"I know hyung, i just got so angry i will surely make it up to him don't worry"