What is Shiva's Secret?

Next morning , it's first day of college post summer break and everyone is gearing up for their first lecture. Raavi and Devika are getting ready meanwhile Shiva comes out of bathroom wearing jeans only.

Devika : Bahot garmi nahi lag rahi Raavi..

Raavi looks at Shiva. Water is dripping from his hair which trails down through chest and goes down and down but Raavi averts her eyes.
Raavi and Devika leaves for class. As soon as door shuts. Shiva looks at window.

Shiva : Bas ab mein aa gaya hoon na..ab mujhe meri manzil tak pahochne se koi nahi rok sakta.

When Raavi enters the room again and takes her phone and leaves. Shiva gets dressed up and enters the lecture. He looks at Jai. He goes and sit ahead of Jai.

Jai : New Guy?

Shiva smirks.

Shiva : Yes. Bahot Khabar rakhte ho lagta hain

Jai : Raavi ke aas pass ke saare logo ki Khabar rakhta hoon

Shiva : Kyun?

Jai : Raavi meri khaas hain.

Jai lustfully looks at Raavi. Raavi glares at him

Shiva: Khaas? Dekh kar toh lagta hain tujhe ghaas bhi nahi daalti hogi

Jai holds Shiva's collar.

Shiva : Violence! Mujhe bilkul pasand nahi..

Jai : Dekh lena..Raavi mere saath hi aayegi prom

Shiva : Yeh nahi hoga

Jai : Kaun rokega? Tu?

Shiva laughs.

Shiva : Nahi re..mein kaha prom pe le jaaunga.

Jai smiles.

Shiva : Yeh Hak sirf Tera hain..mein toh bas mazak kar raha tha..mein Teri help kar sakta hoon par

Jai : Jai ko aaj tak kisi ki zaroorat nahi padi..aur tujh jaise naye bandar ki toh bilkul bhi nahi.

Shiva is about to reply but the faculty enter the classroom. All students address them. Mr Joshi the faculty announce the election of President for Student Council.

Jai whispers in Shiva's ears.

Jai : Ab dekhna kaise raavi ko support karke uska dil jeeta hoon. Aisa khaauf felaunga ki saamne wala khud haar maan jaayega(smiles)

Raavi goes post her lecture and gives her name. She notices only her name in the list.

Raavi : Maam kisi aur ne naam nahi diya?

Jai comes from behind.

Jai : No baby

Jai goes close to her.

Raavi : Dare you come close to me! Cheapo

Jai holds her hand angrily.

Jai : Cheapo kisko bola?

Raavi wriggles in her hold. When Shiva whistles from behind.

Shiva: Firse Violence not good Jai.

Shiva removes Raavi's hand.

Jai : Naya hain..Hadd mein reh...zyada sweet banne mat ja..

Shiva : Compliment ke liye thank you. Vese bhi mein yaha kaam se aaya hoon..naam likhvane apna president ke liye.

Raavi shockingly looks at him. Jai laughs

Jai : Tujhe kon vote dega re..Raavi ko yaha sab pehle se jaante hain. Tera koi chance nahi

Shiva doesn't say anything and writes down his names. Shiva signs Raavi to leave. Post that Shiva follows her.

Raavi : Dur hi rehna mujhse...jab dekho Mera picha karte rehte ho. President mein bhi apna naam likhva diya..chahiye kya tumhe?

Shiva : President ki position

Raavi : Maine iss position ke liye bahot mehnat ki hain..aur tujhe lagta hain tu president banega?

Shiva : Nahi..balki yakeen hain.(smirks)

Shiva leaves. Raavi stomps her foot.
Raavi is walking near the swimming pool angrily when her leg slips and she falls into the pool. She shouts for help. Before the guardian could jump, Shiva jumps into the water. Raavi is struggling to swim and is drowning when Shiva holds her hand and pulls her upwards pulling her close wrapping his hands around her waist. Raavi clutches on to his shirt tightly and breathes heavily. Raavi who is half conscious looks at him. She was shivering not only because of water but also because the hot palms of Shiva touched her bare skin. Shiva pulls her out of water and makes her sit. Everyone around claps for Shiva. Raavi looks at it and then looks at Shiva. Raavi stands up and starts walking..

Shiva : Raavi ruk Teri Saas fuli hui hain..

But Raavi keeps walking, Shiva follows her.

Both enter the room.

Shiva : Raavi ruk..tujhe paani se dar lagta hain..tujhe panic attack aa jaayega..tu behosh ho jaayegi..

Raavi turns still shivering.

Raavi : Tu..tu..tumhe kais..kaise Pata? Tum ho kaun Shi..shiv...Shiva

And she faints. Shiva picks her up in arms and make her lay on bed. Shiva removes some medicines and gives her but finds that she is feeling too cold. He switches off all the fans and close the windows but finds her body still cold. He maker her wear all the blanket but still she is shivering unconsciously. Shiva sits beside her and rubs her palm and legs. Soon her body temperature becomes normal and she is asleep.

Shiva : Kaash mein Bata Pata mein kaun hoon Raavi..par abhi kuch aur zyada zaroori hain..