Chapitre un

Noah totally loves her job as a marine biologist. But also this job and even the study have quite a disadvantage. She has to travel a lot and even during her studies she didn't even have the opportunity to fly to Monaco for a weekend. Since the 20-year-old studied at Hawaii Pacific University at the time. She only came back to Monaco during her semester break. She still felt bad today that she missed many races, victories and milestones in the career of Arthur and Charles. But the two didn't blame her a bit because they both knew what Noah meant to her marine biology studies and her job.

And now, after several years, she had managed to come to a race of her brothers again. It was Charles Homerace. Since Arthur has been driving in Formula 2 since this season, he would drive himself in Monaco for the first time this weekend. Where the Leclerc family is infinitely proud of it.

But Noah was still on the plane back to Nice. She had spent a month in Australia through her job. Now she was finally looking forward to her family. Noah had often thought about whether it was even worth seeing her family so little. She usually had these thoughts when she had to learn a lot and very elaborately for important exams, then she usually called her three brothers and talked to them about it and each of them said that she should do what made her happy. And for that, the Monegasin Lorenzo, Charles and Arthur were very grateful otherwise she would certainly have left her studies after three months.

After a 28.15 hour way back with twice transfer, the 25-year-old finally arrived in nice. She was happy to finally have known ground under her feet again. Overtired, she ran to the baggage claim to get her suitcases. After a total of half an hour, she finally had her suitcases together and then ran towards the exit. She was looking forward to her mother's food and her brothers who would all be there. With the suitcases in tow, she ran towards the taxi stands to get a taxi that would take her home. But suddenly she was lightly tapped on the shoulder. Noah turned around and looked at three warmly looking Monegasque. "Arthur, Lorenzo and Charles" she shouted and all fell around the necks of the three men.

They could only laugh and took their sister very tightly in their arms . After a short time, the siblings broke away. "what are you doing here?" Noah still asked quite surprised "Pick you up what else should it look like" said Arthur "no no I mean how do you know when my plane would arrive here" Noah laughed slightly "maman told us "said Lorenzo" that sounds enlightening" she said And turned around the next moment because she wanted to get her suitcases that were a few metres behind her. With her three suitcases in her hand, she now spoke to the men "so I don't know how it is with you but I actually didn't want to miss maman's food" Noah was pushing something. Charles took his sister's suitcases and stored them in the trunk of Lorenzo's car. Meanwhile, Noah had already made herself comfortable in the back seat next to Arthur and had closed her eyes. The Monegassin didn't notice much about the trip because she even fell asleep before they left the airport.