~ part 1 ~

btw this story is going to be wrote in first person and is set in 2006 I'm pretty sure.

ambers POV:
I woke up to my alarm beside me ringing I looked at it and smashed my hand onto it to make it stop ringing that irritating sound, the time reads 7:35 I have a race at 13:30 i am nervous I shouldn't be but I am, maybe it's because I'm the only 16 year old doing the race oh and did I forget to say the only girl doing the race? I was staring at my ceiling for around 10 minutes then I decide to get up and start getting ready. I am currently staying at my grandparents house as they live in Berlin and my race is in Berlin perfect! i get up and I walk towards the bathroom i needed a shower for sure. I get into the shower and wash my hair and basic thing ect when I get out I blow dry my hair, brush my teeth, and put a little bit off makeup on, I read the time it was 8:30 .
My grandparents aren't awake yet so I decided to go for a ride maybe get some practice in I get dressed into some basic cloths and grab my gloves and helmet and go outside I walk towards my bike and I decided to take a picture for my Instagram:

@AmberStadivarius
Race day in Berlin! 🇩🇪🏍️💕

 @AmberStadivariusRace day in Berlin! 🇩🇪🏍️💕

❤️ 1.2 million likes 💬500k comments
@TomKaulitz: Berlin? I'll be there 👍🏻
@user123799: your so hot 🥵
@Amberfan1226: you've got this amber!
@Quinnstradivaruis: wish I could be there gl

                VIEW MORE 499k + comments

I was scrolling through my comments and I saw a comment from 'TomKaulitz' he is verified I wonder who he is my nosey self decided to click onto his account I was scrolling through his account "damn he's hot." I said a bit to loudly "who is?" My Nan said walking into the guest room I was staying in, "oh just this boy who commented on my Instagram post 'Tom Kaulitz'?" My nan looked at me "oh he's in a band called Tokio hotel there quite big here in Germany" I carried on scrolling through his account:

" I said a bit to loudly "who is?" My Nan said walking into the guest room I was staying in, "oh just this boy who commented on my Instagram post 'Tom Kaulitz'?" My nan looked at me "oh he's in a band called Tokio hotel there quite big here in Ger...

(I literally just made this sorry kinda rushed)
he was going to be at the race? Damn I've got to look good.
(time skip to 12:30)
I am at the venue I see a lot off celebrities Backstreet Boys, Brad Pitt? And a lot off popular racers now this is we're the nerves kick in I was looking around to see how packed the venue was until I heard someone calling my name from the distance "AMBER! HELLO FROM EARTH AMBER!" it was Brady "oh hey sorry I didn't see you there" "whatever you need to go practice everybody else in your section is practicing so go now" Brady says dead seriously I just nod out my helmet on get on my bike and drive to a small little road where I saw a load off my contestant's I park up and walk over to them. "Damn nice ass" one says to me "I'm 16." I snap back "you race sweetheart?" One says "yeah...?"
I reply back "just wondering" I walk away why are they so rude? I head towards my bike and I see a really tall boy must be about 6.1ft for sure as I get closer I seem to recognise the face he had black braids and a lip piecing he was standing right next to my bike wait... it's the boy from earlier tom. I walk over and grab my bike "your on my bike you know" I say to him "I know... your amber right?" I look up at him "that's me, your tom?" He nods and starts to play with his lip piercing "how do you know me?" "I saw your comment on my post my Nan told me your in a band called you uhh... tokio..." "hotel" he butts in "that's it." I say and check the time it's 13:00 "hey tom sorry to end conversation short but I need to go get my bike checked up I'll speak to you another time?" I say while putting my helmet on and hopping onto my bike "wait! Before you go can I get your number?" He asks "yeah sure pass me your phone" he passes me his phone and I dial my phone number in "call me later yeah?" he nods "good luck on your race pretty girl I'll be watching you" I hear him say before I zoom off towards the mechanics all the other bikes are getting checked out and I was late all the boys turn to look at me and one says "oh she was probably to busy talking to her hookup off the night" he laughs "shut up leave her alone" on off the boys turn around and say "thank you" I nod.
The mechanic checked up my bike it was perfect the time was 13:25 and we had to drive into our positions I drive into my position on the line I pull the cover on my helmet so dust wouldn't fly in my eyes and we were all sitting on our bikes scattered around I looked around the venue to see if I could spot tom there he was in the middle sitting next to a boy with black spikey hair tom waves at me so I wake back then I look forward getting ready at this point I'm literally shaking.
I hear a massive speaker say "lady's and gentlemen get ready! STEADY..." I take a deap breath and lean towards the gears "GO!!!!" I zoom off! I was going so fast around the Track on the corner turn I leaned so far I could almost touch the floor there I was in 3rd place... the guy that practically called me a whore in 1st and some random dude in second I was starting to speed up on the second lap I sped up and took over the 2nd place guy I was in 2nd I could hear loads off people chanting my name "amber! Amber! Amber!" So I sped up as I entered the final lap me and the guy who called me a whore were neck and neck he pulled a face at me and came closer to me and bashed into me what the hell! I Bashed into him back then he bashed into me super hard making me almost fall off my bike I was back in 3rd we were on the final stretch and I remember what tom said "I will be watching you" I listend to them words and sped up I went past 2nd and I saw the finish line so I sped up super fast YES I WAS IN FIRST! THE FINSIH LINE IS HERE YESSS! I WON NO WAY! I jumped off my bike and started jumping up and down and I took my helmet off and ran towards Brady who came and hugged me I hugged him back and he said well done.
*time skip to podium*
I got my trophy and they were taking pictures off me with it standing on the podium

*time skip to podium*I got my trophy and they were taking pictures off me with it standing on the podium

(Ik this is an f1 photo but I couldn't find any motorcycle ones)

I was smiling and holding the trophy until I saw a familia face in the crowd
__________________________________
A / N
hey that's the first part done hope you enjoyed it I won't post anymore till late tomorrow as it's 11:30 rn and I have school tomorrow 😴 but I will write one when I get home from school maybe but hope you like this first chapter it's kinda long it took me like 1hr and 30 mins to right but Yhh 😜
1304 words idk why the font is this help