Billy Lenz X Fem reader

A/N: some words will be changed and some will not

For a short while, the Pi Kappa Sigma sorority house had been getting some odd calls from someone the girls had nicknamed 'The moaner'. Y/N L/N was new to the house and excited to have moved in. She was excited about the holidays, but she wouldn't be heading anywhere this year for Christmas. Y/N smiled and talked with the girls as barb walked in. "Hey! Who left the goddamm front door open?Oh, by the way, how come I was the only one there working tonight?" She says. Phyl quickly responded "We were there this afternoon,Barb." She smiled at the girl. Y/N watches on the side lines as the girls talk. She was new and didn't want to bother them. Patrick comes in and tells one of the girls that their mother was calling. Y/N can hear the girl trying to talk to her mother. But the house was loud and buzzing with excitement. She tells the men to leave and they do. Clair talks to her mother and Y/N doesn't bother to really listen, since she doesn't want to eavesdrop.

Clair hangs up and Barb begins to ask the girls if they'd like to go skiing with her for the holidays. "Sure I'd love to go!" Y/N says with a smile plastered onto her face. Maybe this could help her get closer to the girls. Barb nods in response, not wanting to waste much time talking to her. The phone rings again. "I'll get it!" You call out and grab the phone. You hold it up to your ear. "Hello?" She says happily with a sing-song voice. All she gets in response is hard breathing. "Um hello? Is there someone you're trying to reach," she says a little quieter. The breathing was creepy and put her on edge.

The sound that came from the other end was hard to decipher. It was a weird mix of snorting and something else. Y/N scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Is this some stupid prank" she says bitterly. "Let me lick it!" The man on the other end said. That caught her off guard. Y/Ns' face flushed a light shade of pink. "Excuse me!" She says angrily and furrows her brow. "Let me stick my tongue on it and lick it!" He says. He sounded deranged. The words clung onto Y/N like glue. It caused her to feel flustered. "You…You pig cunt!Yeah, you pig cunt! You pig cunt! Let me lick it! Lick it!" Y/N began to breathe a little harder as her cheeks warmed up. Barb walked up behind her and scoffed. "Is it that moaner creep again" she said rather loudly. The other sorority girls began to crowd around the phone. All the girls listened to the psychotic-sounding man. "Lick it! Let me lick your pretty piggy cunt! Pretty pig cunt! I'll lick your pretty pig clit. I'm like a tuna farm, baby!" The man said with a cackle. Barb smirks and laughs "mmm not bad". The girls laugh and giggle. The man continues his rant "Suck on my juicy cock! I'll come over. I'll come over and you can...You can suck it. Suck it! Okay?" Y/N couldn't help just how flustered the words made her feel. Barb giggled "Gosh Y/N look at you getting hot n bothered by this Hoser"

The other girls giggle at the comment. But Y/N glared slightly at Barb. But barb simply rolls her eyes and speaks into the phone. "Listen, you pervert! Why don't you go over to Lambda Chi? They could use a little of this." She said with a smile and laugh. But the man simply retorts "You piggy cunt, you want my fat cock". You weren't used to hearing someone say things so lewd openly. Then again, you were born into a pretty religious family. "Oh, why don't you go find a wall socket and stick your tongue in it, that'll give you a charge" barb simply says while rolling her eyes. The man was clearly pissing her off. "I'll stick my tongue up your pretty pussy!" He says with a laugh. Barb furrows her brows and shouts into the phone "You fucking creep!" She was about to hang up when he spoke. "I'm going to kill you", his voice monotone and serious.

Your heart dropped at the words. The man hangs up and the line goes dead. "We should call the cops" you say in a worried voice. "He's just some loser who needs to get laid." Barb says while rolling her eyes. "I'm gonna go up to my room for the night." You say quietly. Since you weren't very close to any of the girls, you weren't your usual self. With a sigh, you climb up the stairs and head to your room. When you get to your room you shut the door and lock it. 'Goddamit Y/N you need to learn to socialize with them' you groan into your hand. Since you are going on the skiing trip you have decided to pack early. But for some reason, you couldn't stop thinking about the man from earlier. He spoke so openly of his sexual desires and it was so different than what you were used to. Even touching yourself was frowned upon by Y/'N's family.

So for him to say stuff like that, it was oddly attractive that he didn't care. Y/N goes to her drawer and first pulls out a couple pairs of underwear and some bras. Weird noises come from the closet. Slowly Y/N walks to the closet, her heart begins to race. When she reaches the closet, a man shoves her against the wall and covers her mouth. He begins to laugh and shush her. Y/N struggles and squirms against him. "Pretty piggy wants my tongue in her pretty pussy" he says. He begins to kiss and lick Y/ N's neck.

Y/N moans into the man's hand. He smiled and spoke into her ear. "Piggy wants my fat cock" the creepy man spoke. Y/N was getting off to the idea of defying everything her parents stood for. For some reason, sleeping with a man she knew her parents would hate turned her on. Y/N rips the man's hand off her face and deeply connects their lips. The man was clearly drooling but Y/N didn't mind. She let him stick his long tongue down her throat. She smiled as their tongues lapped at each other when they pulled apart a string of saliva connected them. The creepy man quickly shoves Y/N onto the bed. She sits on her soft bed waiting impatiently. The man gets on his knees and needily pulls off her skirt. He didn't even bother to pull the girls' panties off. In a moment of lust, he simply pulls them to the side and slides his tongue between her lips. She shivered and couldn't help but thrust forward.

The creep smiles and grips onto her thighs, he pulls her forward and deeper onto his face. His tongue trails circles on her clit. Pleasure shudders down Y/N's body. Her hands snake down and grab a fistful of the man's hair. The man groans and keeps sucking on her clit. He was eating her out like a starved man. One of the man's slender fingers slowly pushed into her wet cunt. Her inner walls clenched around his finger tightly. He began to push in and out. He seemed so desperate with how quickly he was moving. "F-fuck~ so..." Y/N squeals as he pushes another finger in. The stinging from being stretched was oddly pleasurable. She grinds against his face. The man speaks "Cum", he demands. His low voice sent vibrations along her already soaking cunt. His fingers didn't stop moving even as she came. He didn't move his face either. The man simply sucked at the juices flowing out of her. He drank up her cum like he was thirsty.

"Piggy came on my face. What a slut" he cackled and smiled. He stands up quickly and unbuttones his pats. He fumbled his pants off in an oddly cute but desperate manner. He wastes no time and takes his cock out of his boxers. Y/N blushed at the size. The man wasn't huge, but for her she thought it'd be too much. The man looked to be around 7 inches long and maybe 4 in girth. The man doesn't care for the pain he causes in the girl. He grabs her hair and rubs his cock against her face. "Suck! Suck my fat cock piggy", he makes snorting noises while laughing. He was still drooling, his eyes were wide. Shyly, Y/N opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out. The man could care less about how much experience she had. He shoves his cock down her throat and grips her hair. The girl chokes and gags, tears prick her eyes as he humps and fucks her throat like a pocket pussy. "Good pig" he says with a groan. The gagging girl's throat ached as his cock slammed into her. His leg is perched onto the bed to help him thrust deeper into her mouth. The man doesn't stop, he simply stares into her eyes. Y/N could feel the tip of his cock twitch in her mouth. With one final thrust the man cums down her throat. Y/Ns eyes widen as she keeps choking. The man slowly pulls out some cum dripping out of her mouth.

He smiles as the cum drips onto her shirt. The man brings her to the edge of the bed and pushes her down. The man spreads her legs and presses the tip of his still hard cock against her entrance. A stinging feeling fills her as the man pushes himself inside. He barely gives her any time to adjust to his size before rutting into her. His hands hold onto her hips picking her up slightly to his own hips. He holds on harshly and thrusts into her deeply. Y/N grips her sheets as he fucks her. The man drops one leg and holds onto her right leg. He holds it as he keeps thrusting into her cunt. Words were on the tip of her tongue but that's where they stayed. His large cock pounds into the girls womb reaching the deepest parts of her. His hand snakes up her shirt and grips her tit harshly. "Y-yes!" Is all she can say. The man kisses her leg and bends to kiss her lower thigh. "My piggy tight! Tight cunt! Tight pig cunt!" He says like a madman. The man keeps humping and fucking her. He could care less for how load she was being. Constant whimpers and moans left her lips and Billy loved it.

With a long final thrust he came into the woman. "Wait!" Was all she said but it was too late. He sloppily thrusted into her as he came. Cum dripped out of her while he was still thrusting. The cum coated his thigh and connected them in a string. "Fuck..." Y/N breathed out. The man drops her leg and pulls out of her. He lays down next to her with a large smile plastered on his face. "My piggy lost her virginity to me. Cute piggy" he says quietly and kisses her temple.