🪷 sense star wars 🪷

junior year, meaning maddie is halfway done with this hell hole

junior year, meaning maddie is halfway done with this hell hole. even if she is popular it sucks. the only thing that doesn't make it suck is regina. She was her rock, her best friend,...her hook up.

on a school day sometime around 10 maddie, regina, gretchan, and her sister karen where about to go out for gym class. as of right now they were in the girls locker room getting dressed.

"ugh, i fucking hate gym it't the worst thing to come on this planet sense star wars" maddie the slightly older smith said.

"no for real though those movies sucked" regina her best friend said agreeing with her.

"hey gym class isn't all bad...I mean there is hot guys there right?" karen the younger smith said completly ignoring the star wars comment.

just as greatchen was about to say something the gym teacher knocked on the door signaling that the girls should be out on the field with the rest of the class, as they were the last ones in the room.

the three of the girls grabbed their things and started walking outside of the locker room, however Regina instantly noticed that her best friend wasn't there.

"hey you guys go ahead I will be out in a minute"

there was a mutter of okay's amonkst the two.

once regina got back into the locker room she found maddie finishing up putting her shirt on her body. regina couldn't help but admire her figure, she was beautiful.

"hey i'll be out in a sec" maddie told her

regina just pushed her up against the lockers and started kissing the girl. maddie was shocked at this, normally they don't show any sort of affection at school only on rare acations. However she soon melted into the kiss pulling her closer to her. Until they heard a noise and froze.

"the couch says you need to be out now " gretchen says to the two.

"oh sorry, will be out soon, my zipper got stuck" maddie yelled out

"okay, just hurry'' she told her

once greatchen left regina instantly tore her shirt off and went straight to her breasts, maddie moaning in the process. regina doing the same as maddie pulled down her pants and started fingering her.

greachen knew her best friends enough to know that she was making an excuses for what they were really doing so being the good friend she is told the couch after she left the locker room that maddie was having girl problems and that regina was helping her

greatchen had caught on pretty quickly that the two had something going on, nothing was just set and stone yet.

note:

i got a little frisky okay 😅

short but long chapter hopefully the next will be longer