THE BEGINNING 🥀

On a splendid evening Mr jeon , The CEO of the most famous fashion industry for which all the commoners weep for, exits his meeting room with a cold stare and enters his cabin. Just when his assistant was about to enter he cut him off

"Cancel all the other meetings and programmes" he Grabs his blazer and car keys heading out.

Jungkook pov

I drove off from my company to my mom's graveyard. Each year on this day I feel a deep distress, sorrow especially regret for the thing that I did years back, and it left me numb.

Author pov

Soon he reach his mom's graveyard and placed the flower bouquet gently, staring at her tomb.

Soon his eyes gets filled with tears and he sits beside her tomb and sobs silently.

"I'm sorry"

Was the only word that escaped from his mouth.

It was already night. So he leaves the place and opens his car door to enter but he spots a street food shop.

"Eomma do you like it so much??" asked little jeon to his mom with a cute smile, pointing the corndog she was munching.

"Yes baby it's my favorite food from my childhood. I get so happy and contented when I have this" says the women having a sweet smile, one hand caressing her son's head and another holding a sweet corndog.

"Then from now on this is my favorite too! " The kid smiles back at his mom as he replies.
▪︎

Jungkook shuts his car door and approach the granny who was selling some corndogs

"Ahhh ajummaa!! It's soo yummy!! I would die for your street foods especially this! I'm so happy!!

A young lady of his age grins and comments the granny making her smile wide

Jungkook glance them and calls the granny with his most devouring voice."ajumma".Granny looks him with a bright smile" nae?" Jungkook asked her for two sweet corndogs.

Granny nod at him sweetly and hands him. Jungkook was about to pay her but the girl beside him cut him off.

"I paid for you too" she replies him and gets a plastic bag from the granny and bids her bye leaving the place.

"Get home safe yn!" Granny yells at her for which she turns and gives her a sweet smile and runs off.

Jungkook stood there not understanding what just happened but shruggs off and heads to his car.

Yn pov

"He looks like a rich person why would he come to street food shop " she ask herself with a curiosity. "Anyways it's not gonna cost him much , these people just show off to such places for thier popularity"she huffs and walks into the dark alley to reach her home. "Wait Gosh I cant believe how!!? when I don't even have money for my bus fair tomorrow and i stil paid for someone?? Why did I do it!!" She gasps remembering how she spend the money she saved for her bus fair.

Till now it was only her voice that echoed in the alley but now she hears some footsteps and gossips which actually sounded like group of men.

She gasped "It's them again!" She whispers to herself fastening her pace. She starts to panick. Those drunk men notice her and yells" YN!! JUST STAY THERE DONT YOU TRY TO ESCAPE AGAIN DARLING!" They all scoffs and gives a teasing laugh, approaching her but she starts to run.

Yn pov

I started to run but now I can't go home because they know my house and definitely break through. They yell and started to chase me so I left the alley running towards the road but I didn't see that a car was passing by. My eyes widened seeing the car and soon I shut my eyes in fear.

I heard a loud thud but I felt nothing as soon as I opened my eyes I saw that the car whirred and hit the light post.

Jungkook pov

I was driving home from the graveyard, munching the corndog in one hand. For some reason I felt pleasant and happy having it. I've never bought anything that was paid by someone else but I don't know why I let that women buy me food. I was in my deep thoughts and when I looked front , I saw a women running and coming on my way. I couldn't see her face. My eyes widened and I quickly steered my wheel to right putting a break but hit the light post. I shut the door hard and approached her all angry.

"Yahh!!!"

But she turned and looked me with tears and fear.

It was the same lady

My eyes softened and I looked behind her to see few drunkards approaching her.

She ran towards me and sobbed

"Please help me"

● To be continued ●

Hello readers!! I hope you enjoy this story. I thought of ending it in oneshot but I couldn't bring it short. So I'll be releasing two more parts. Do support and vote. Thank you💜