Chapter Twenty four (past)

Jimin pov

I was talking to my class friend then I thought about going to kookie and tae they both became my best people in my life. I was going to them when I saw tae looking at someone with fierce eyes like he will kill them.

Then I looked in the direction of tae looking only to find there jungkook is hugging jin hyung. I face plamed myself . Aish this boy again is getting jealous. Why can't he just expect his feelings and propose kookie. He just struck with the ideal type thing. Why can't he understand that love can happen to anyone not to the ideal type only. I went towards him.

Jimin : Tae he is a kookie older brother don't look at him like you will kill him.

Tae flinches while listening to Jimin's words.

Tae : you scared me jiminaa. And bun has an old brother he didn't told me. (Said with pout)

Jm : it's fine. Now you know naa. So let's go and call kookie and click some pictures.

Jimin was going but tae held his hand

Tae : I want to say something about jiminaa

Jm : yes what is it?

Tae takes a deep breath

Tae : jimina you're the person I like a lot. You always wanted to date you. You're my ideal type.

Jm : am I your love?

Tae : what do you mean?

Jm : you like cuz you think that I am your ideal type not love me. Tae

Tae : no I do like you jimina

Jimin can't understand how he is supposed to make tae understand his own feelings which he is ignoring. He got an idea

Jm : wow that's good. You know kookie also gets a boyfriend let's go on a double date. You know kookie said he is very handsome.

Tae : WHAT! Bun got a boyfriend he didn't even tell? Who is fucker who dare to love my bun.

Jimin got scared listening to Tae voice he sounds so scary.

Jm : what wrong he has the right to choose anyone he wants why are you getting angry huh? You can date and he can date anyone understand. Are sure you like me Or love cuz I never saw you this possessive for me that much you show towards kookie you know. I doubt that if you have any feelings for me Or not.

Tae pov

Listening to Jimin's words tae got silent . Does he really love jimin? I never felt this way when I saw jimin with someone else but for bun I don't  know I can't able to take when I listen bun have someone else who isn't me it's really hurts.

Jm : what happened tae don't you have any answer? Do still want to date me hmm.

Tae looked down and didn't know what to say.

Jm : I understand tae. You also wanted to be your ideal type so you always ignore your feelings for kookie I understand but now you know. Try to figure out your feelings or else my lie to you doesn't gonna take time to become a truth

Tae gave a smile to jiminaa.

Jimin nodded his head. Tae was standing jimin's words roaming in mind.

Jm :  ( in mind)don't take too long tae cuz jungkook too loves you so much.

Listening to everything tae was very confused he didn't know what he was supposed to do. He comes to his apartment . He was in his room when he removed his and jungkook pic and stared  at it with a smile . Tae caress jungkook's face from photo and smile

Tae : I still remember the day when I saw those big  does eyes of you I don't know but felt like I got hypnotized and lost in them. I feel good when I am with you I feel happy without any reason. When I see someone else I want to kill that. But why I feel that you are not a  kinda person wanted. I wanted someone mature but your childishness always makes me laugh. Do I really love you.

It's been 3 days now tae always stay in his room keep thinking the moment he share with jungkook those were filled with laughter, giggles, silly fights, care he hasn't realized when he is with jungkook that make him happy his presence was enough for him.

Just about him makes me smile. He doesn't stay with his family but jungkook doesn't make feel homesick cuz he was with him as a family. Jungkook is his home and family.

Tae :Yes. I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU BUN.  Oh my god why didn't I realize it early . Why am I like this. Why do I need to stick to that ideal thing I am the stupidest person.

Hope enjoy reading it
Please vote and write your opinion
Stay tuned ☺