1. Student

Izuku opened up the rusted door, making his presence known. His mask and hood, hiding him.  His dark blue shoes moved the gravel under him, a soft noise followed by it. Shigaraki spun around to face him.

"Good you're here," the one in the chair spoke. Izuku moved toward one of the chairs, sitting down. After he got comfortable he looked straight at Shigaraki.

The silence dragged on until Shigaraki spoke, "Be a student at UA."

If Izuku was surprised, he didn't show it.

"That's it?" the first few words since he arrived, "You know you could have just texted me that, right?"

"Well, we thought it would be best if we rather discuss this in person." Kurogiri responded.

"What's in it for me?" Izuku stated.

"Info. About the MH drug." Shigaraki led on. A raised eyebrow was the only reaction from the green hair. MH is a medicine that can almost instantly cure any other drug. Izuku had been looking for the recipe for some time now and he had only found some people who create half decent ones, or fake ones.

"How much do you know?" Izuku played with his hood string creating an innocent image but Shigaraki saw it enough times to know that it's fake.

"I can give weekly info about it and in return you give weekly info about what you can find in UA." Shigaraki responded. A quick nod from the green hair and the deal was sealed.

-----
idk why wattpad isnt letting me post this plsss