˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰introduction꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

HELLO AND THANK YOU FOR CLICKING ON THIS BOOK. I APPRECIATE IT.

best friends or lovers? This is a highly fascinating book that is not your normal imagined book. In this book, the imagined relationships are either between the best friends or the lovers.

I should note that this book won't be filled with smut, but it will be filled with plenty and lots of fluff. There will also be many different K-pop idols, so I'll mention who they are in the chapter title.

Be ready at all times since I might update this book in the middle of the night like I am doing right now. This book will also be updated whenever I have time or an idea for one.

But anyway i might even add my character (Mia Yang) into an imagine  as the main character

she is a Latina but half Korean. her stage name is Miki. She is a soloist under Jyp. her birthday is October 18 2003 meaning she is 20 years old lol. she is a libra. she loves cats and dogs. She has 2 cats; Minnie and Ivy, and 1 dog called Dorothea. She LOVES taylor swift and olivia rodrigo. she is best friends with Lee Felix and Han Jisung from Stray Kids and they hang out a lot. She is also friends with choi yeonjun and choi beomgyu. but has been caught in a little dating rumor with beomgyu. she is best best friends with Huh Yunjin she loves her and lives close to her.

anyways ima post this now so you see how I will run this book
XOXO, evieeeee