Introduction 3

Special Agent Major Karan Shergill: Khadoosiyat mai PhD ki hai inhone. No. 1 commando of country. Loves to live alone. Wanna to take revenge who killed his elder brother and younger sister in law. Loves his younger twin brother who is 2 mins younger than him. Then he loves his niece a lot and his elder sister in law. Best friend of faizi koel and sanju.

Special Agent Major Faizuddin Siddique: No. 1 flirty guy. Known as love guru of academy. Married to koel and Loves her a lot. Father of nikhil. Best friend of karan sanju and sid.

Cadet Koel Roy Siddique: Wife of faizi. Mother of nikhil. Loves both of them a lot. Best friend of sanju and Karan.

Special Agent Major Sanjana Dubey Ganju: Wife of sid. Best lady commando. Loves sid a lot. Best friend of faizi Karan and koel.

Cadet Siddharth Ganju: Husband of sanju. Loves her a lot. Has meet with Karan koel and faizi but only 1 time on his and sanju marriage. After marriage he went to UK for his studies.

ACP Arjun Shergill: Widow of Roshni. Loves her a lot and also miss her a lot. He wants to take revenge who killed his elder brother and wife. Loves his elder twin brother who is 2 mins elder than him. Loves his niece a lot and his elder sister in law. Best friend of ACP Sameer Rathore.

Roshni Arjun Shergill: Wife of Arjun. Loves him a lot. Died.

Barkha Param Shergill: Widow of Param. Miss him a lot. Loves her family a lot.

Soumya Param Shergill: Daughter of ParKha. Loves her family a lot. Miss her chachi and papa.

Cadet Sumanji Rajeshji Tiwari

Cadet Bala Kumar

Cadet Preem Deshpremi

Cadet Chitra Kapoor

Cadet Alia Rastogi

Mr. Batra

Mrs. Batra

Ustadji

And aap saab ke chahite,

Aap saab ke jiger ke tukde,

Aap saab ka favourite

Aap saab ke one and only

Dr. Aneesh Malhotra 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.