Invited

I'm so confused... I was got an invitation to a sleepover at Kelly's sleepover... One, Kelly was super popular, I was a random quiet and shy kid, and 2, I was a boy... why was I being invited to a sleepover? This isn't a party.. Is she inviting other boys to get a quick date for her and her friends? I am very unsure if I should go... I guess I should.. I could have a chance to BE someone.. I just don't get why I was invited.. I could ask her tomorrow when the sleepover happens... But I guess I should get ready.

On Saturday at 6 PM, I am standing in front of Kelly's door... I was wearing a white t-shirt, black shorts, blue shoes and white socks, I was holding a bag with my pajamas in it. I was super nervous to knock... What if I wasn't invited and Kelly accidently gave me a invitation... No that's not right... The note literally said, "Julian you are invited to my sleepover", what if I do something wrong? What if I- Suddenly the doo opens and Kelly was there.

"Ah hello Julian! You made it!" Kelly said.

"o-oh um hey.." I said nervously.

Kelly let me inside, there were 3 other girls sitting on the floor, Kelly's friends, Cleo, Brianna and Ivy, who all smile at me.

"Hi Julian!" Cleo says.

"h-hi.. um.. why was I invited Kelly?" I ask Kelly.

"Oh right I should've explained that, you just aren't an annoying guy.. So we wanted to know more about you!" Kelly answers.

"Oh? I'm usually just quiet though..." I said.

"Exactly! You never said any rude remarks or were an annoying person! We just wanted to befriend you before the annoying guys did..." Kelly said.

"oh.. I.. see" I said.

So they invited me because I wasn't annoying? huh...

We had some fun watching movies and playing games, until it was 11 PM, we sat in Kelly's room.

"Alright we should change into our pj's now!" Kelly said.

"Alright!" Brianna said, grabbing her bag and going to the bathroom.

"We'll take turns changing.." Kelly said, "You mind going last Julian?"

"N-not at all!" I said.

After a bit Brianna came back wearing blue pajamas, Ivy then left.

After a bit Ivy came back in green-yellow-white pajamas as Cleo left.

Cleo came back wearing black and white pajamas, Kelly then left.

After a long time, Kelly came back in pink-purple pajamas.

"Your turn Julian!" Kelly told me.

"O-oh right!" I say as I grab my bag and go to the bathroom.

When I'm done I come out with a white and red pajama shirt, blue pajama pants and my white socks. As I walk back to Kelly's room I am suddenly jumped from behind, a white cloth goes over my mouth as I lose consciousness. 

All I saw was pitch black for a while, when I come to, I see a terrifying sight, I was only in my underwear, my arms were tied to the head bed frame with duct tape and my ankles were tied to the end bed frame. I look up to see the 4 girls giggling.

"Morning Julian~" Kelly says.

I look at the clock to see it's 12:17 AM, I wasn't out for too long.

"W-what are you doing!?" I ask nervously.

"Oh why the finale of our sleepover~ We didn't just invite you to be your friend..." Ivy said.

"We'll have fun with you..." Cleo said.

F-fun with me? What does she mean?

Suddenly Kelly walks over to my feet and strokes it with one finger, sealing my ticklish fate.