DAY OUT

So hello I am back again and let's start

************

Karan messaged someone with a smile on his face .

Here in an office someone was sitting and a person came to him 

Man:- bolo kya pata chala hai 

Person :- sir wo dono aaj academy se bahar aayengi par saath mai nahi 

Man :- are wahh ye to aur bhi acchi baat hai matlab meri pyari bhateeji monami ke saath uski wo badboli behen nahi hogi . Ye to badi acchi khabar hai .

So the man is rajveer Mahajan and the person is Vicky his PA and galat kaamo mai uska right hand .

Here in the academy everyone set off for outings and monu got a message and smiled and went to Terrace and after some time Karan came and back hugged her .

Monu:- kya baat hai aaj bada pyaar umad raha hai 

Karan :- ab kya kare pyaar to aap par roz aata bas rani sahiba hi nahi dekh pati .

Monu chuckled at it and turned to him and wrapped her hands around his neck and his hands were o her waist .

Monu :- to batao phir kya plan hai .

Karan :- plan to bahut aage tak ka bhi hai par philhal aaj ke liye rani sahiba kya aak mere saath date pe chalengi .

Monu:- bilkul 

Monu smiled wholeheartedly and karan was just looking at her remebering the day he met her and that was the best day in his life .

Flashback

Team parakram was on a mission which has to be hidden but a person shot karan before he could take his last breath. 

Par kehte hai na ke ek saccha dost aapke aur takleefon ke beech dhal banke khada rehta hai chahe kitna bhi sataye mazak udaye par kabhi bhi aapka sath nahi chodta cha life mai kuch ho wahi yaha hua faizi came between karn and bullet and took it on him and fell on karan's shoulder . That was the time he lost his senses and don't really knew what to do .

Sanju understanding the situation told karan to take faizi to the nearest hospital as soon as possible and she would handle here with other team members .

This was it for karan he picked faizi and went to the nearest hospital and to his fortune that was monu's hospital . She was to go back home but saw karan coming running from far away . He ordered the guard to bring the stretcher on the door of emergency and tell the staff to get the OT ready . She ran to karan and guided him to emergency and then took faizi to OT .

She was also about to enter the OT when karan hold her hand and started crying like a child.

Karan :- please doctor use bacha lijiye wo mera dost nahi bhai hai mera use kuch ho gaya to mai khud ko maaf nahi kar paunga, usne mughe bachane ke liye ................ please doctor please .

Monami hold his hand and loked itno hi eyes as if a mother assuring a child .

Monu :- mera wada hai aapse ki aapke dost ko kuch nahi hone dungi . Mai guarantee leti hu ke jab OT ki light band hogi to aapko operation successful ki hi khabar milegi .

Saying this she went inside the OT but this was the first time karan was having a blind trust on someone that he calmed down and waited patiently for the operation to get over .

As the OT light went off and monu came out, he just ran to her and looked at her with questioning eyes .

Monu :- (with a smile on her face ) he is out of danger kal subah tak hosh aa jayega (she was to go but stopped ) btw I am monami mahajan .

Karan :- mai karan shergill.

Flashback ends 

Monu snapped her finger bringing karan back to reality 

Monu :- kaha kho gaye 

Karan :- nahi bas aise hi tum jao taiyaar ho jao mai bhi ready ho jata hu .

Monu nodded and was to go but stopped and came to karan kissed his cheek and ran form there leaving a stunned and blushing red karan behind .

Here in hotel green paradise Sameer took mansi to a table and both of them sat there .

Mansi :- kya baat hai hum yaha kyu aaye hai .

Sam :- mujra dekhne , ab koi insaan restaurant mai kyu aata hai 

Mansi chuckled at his irritated face .

Sam :- tumhe pata tum mughe bahut pareshan karti ho par uske baad tumhare chehre par jo ye smile aati hai wo mughe bahut pyarri lagti hai .

Mansi :- kya baat hai aaj bade romantic ho rahe ho .

Sam :- Ab kya kare nasha jo ho gaya mansi naam ka hanikarak nasha .

And saying this he chuckled and mansi hit his shoulder and then she too laughed with her .

After talking for a while he took her hand in his and looked into her eyes and sat on a knee beside the table and took a ring out of his pocket 

Sam:- tumhe pata tum mughe jitna pyaar karti ho utna hi irritate bhi karti ho aur yahi baat mughe bahut pasand kyuki tum sirf meri love of the nahi balki meri best friend ho crime partner ho aur tumhare sath mai khush hu . Tum har wakt mere sath hi tab bhi jab koi nahi tha you trusted me and now I could trust you with my life . To miss Mansi mahajan kya aap Mrs Mansi shergil banengi . Kya tum mughe life long dantna aur irritate karna aur thoda sa pyaar bhi kara chahogi .

Mansi stood up with a hand on her mouth and just nodded in yes.

Sam:- (excited) yes ??

Mansi :-yes 

Sam just slide the ring in her hand and they hugged each other and others clapped for the . Mansi was having tears in her eyes but sam cupped her face , wipped off the tears and kissed her forehead . 

Just then moran and rajveer both reached the same hotel . Moran for there date and Rajveer with his wicked intensions to ruin mansi's happiness .

*************************

So this is it . Pata hai pata hai last chapter wale hi clifhanger pe chod diya par aadha adhura senario likhne se accha hai pura sath mai likhu next chapter mai so til then 

Signing off
Your writer
Thank you