Finally the bus ropped them at the peak of this Hill station bus stop by 4 AM in early morning.

But everyone is so sleepy and there is 2 hours left for Sunrise so Aunty told all of us to take our tents, we have tents here as well.

And They decided to lodge into a tent and sleep for a while, when I went to Siddharth's tent.

The tent is small one for one person each, and their is a small single matteress there which is looking enough for me and Siddharth.

They put their bags into a corner and Avneet pulled Siddharth into a slow kiss.

Siddharth : go and put your bag in your tent atleast?

Avneet : let it be here only, nobody gonna check my bag in my tent and I will change here only. I don't mind that.

Siddharth : oh yeah why will you?

Avneet : yeah true why will I? (With a Naughty smile)

Siddharth : Why don't you get fresh while I will also get a wipe up.

He asked her when their lips parted.

Avneet : wait for a while.

Avneet sit on the bed wearing a t-shirt and track pants was wearing in the bus.

Her skin was blushed from the shower and she smelt of lavender.

She looks fresh always, but He got freshened up.

He came back, he is sleep.

Avneet : wanna sleep?

Siddharth : but you go to your room because if we got caught.

Avneet : Shhhh.

She went into his blanket.

They snuggled up in the bed under a blanket and fell on bed.

Later in the moment,

Siddharth mouth get dry up. He can't sleep with avneet beside. She took a small nap.

He went to take water.

When he returned to the bed, avneet also had woken up.

Stay tuned