Epilogue

I find her annoying but interesting. It's the first time that I've been approached by anyone. They don't like my aura, and I don't like theirs either. Ayoko sa maraming tao, ayoko sa atensyon, ayoko sa tao, o makakilala ng tao na hindi ko naman makilala. Is that making sense? It's just that I do not have the time to get to know people I'm not interested in.

She's interesting, but loud and annoying. She kept mentioning my name because of the activities she has. I can see that she's desperate for those 100 points from her professor.

She also looked at me and said that I'm the most handsome person that she has ever seen in her whole life. It's the first time that I've been admired by a person whom I just met. It's also the first time that I've met a person with the same birth date as mine. Is this a coincidence? Or a destiny? Hindi ko alam.

She always has this aura that is calming and relaxing. Whenever I look at her, I feel calm and relaxed. And her presence was enough to make me do all I should do to meet all the requirements that I needed to graduate, even though I was so lazy. She gave me that motivation that I never asked for.

She's happy with the information that I got her, but it wasn't enough for her.

I saw her patiently waiting for me. Alam ko na dumiretso agad siya dito pagkatapos ng klase niya. She looks exhausted and sleepy, but she wants to know more about me, and she's still cheerful.

I pretended that I don't like Adobo, she concluded that I wasn't Viktor when she already had a hunch that I am Viktor. Masyado siyang metikuloso, pero mabilis din siyang maniwala basta sinabi mo. Her trust is too easy to gain, which is not good.

If she knows me and has plans to poison me with the lunch box that she gave me, the smell of adobo already hits my nose. I can never resist my favorite food. I feel like she already knows my weaknesses.

It tastes good. It eases my hunger, and all of my tiredness is gone in just a snap.

Another day has passed, and she's here again. Ang dami niyang oras para dumaan pa dito, but she's wise this time. Ginagawa niya rin ang assignment niya sa harap ko, pero nahihirapan siya. I already expected that she would seek help for me, and I didn't fail.

It's a simple question, so I answered everything to the best of my knowledge. Mukha siyang maraming natuto dahil sa sinagot ko sa task niya. She wants to learn, and she's ready to learn. It gave me so much ease to see that she's studying hard and is not just a college student who is in survival mode. Everyone is in survival mode in college, but it's also important to make sure that we are learning while surviving.

Another day passed, and she gave me food again with my favorite dish.

What is she up to? Does she know that I'm Viktor? Nilalapitan niya ba ako dahil alam niyang isa akong malaking tao? Ano ang pakay niya?

I left my place and went to Celestial, and it's already late. I wondered if she would still go into Celestial and wait for me, but I was right. She's there, sleeping.

I sighed. "Did she really wait for me?" I asked myself. Kahit hindi ko tanungin ang sarili ko, alam ko na ang sagot.

I did what I had to do, but I didn't wake her up.

"Masakit."

That was the first thing she said. It's her neck that's hurting. I felt guilty that I didn't do anything. I didn't want to touch her without her permission.

I invited her to eat, and she seemed hesitant, but she accepted the invitation. She's not used to the food, and the prices bother her a lot.

I grew up not looking at the prices of the things I bought. Ngayon na nakikita ko siya na nababahala sa presyo ng mga pagkain na lagi 'kong kinakainan ay hindi ko maiwasang manibago. I feel that I'm being ungrateful for the things that I naturally have, and there are people who don't have a chance to experience what I am experiencing.