☆ Summer morning ☆

I wake up, it was morning. I didn't want to check what time it was, I was too tired. A very strong light was coming from the window, so it was quite hard to see. I really wanted to close my eyes, but if I would've actually done it, I would fall asleep, again. My cat suddendly jumps on the bed and lays near my legs. I sigh. Immediately after, I hear a notification coming from my phone. I grab it, and I check the messages: it was my friend's group chat. It was Oscar, saying that he wanted to go to the park and maybe get an icecream. He is usually the person that goes rarely outside, so I was quite surprised. He said that he wanted to go at 10:00 AM, and at the moment, it was 9:00 AM.
"I better hurry, I don't want to be late. The park is very far from here." I say, like if someone was there actually listening to me.
I get prepared and I open the door, that makes always a loud screeching noise. My mom notices the loud sound coming from the hallway and she immediately hugs me as soon as she sees my face.
"Here is my little sweetiepie! I already made breakfast for you." She said to me with a very caring and happy voice.
"Thanks mom."
"You don't need to thank me."
"Um wait." I add.
"Huh?"
"My friends want me to go to the park, the one far from here, at 10:00 AM. Can I go with them?"
"Okay, but I want you to come early, so you can eat lunch. Also, call me when you reach the park." Mom says.
Now that I knew that she had no problem with it, I ate breakfast very quickly and grabbed my phone. I put it into my bag. I wave at her, as soon as I get out of the house. After a while, I come at the park and I see all of my friends, looking at the same thing. What was that?
"I will approach them." I say to myself.