|GeminiFourth| Are You Sure

Inspired by the song แน่ใจไหม (Are You Sure) - cover by Gemini.

What if แน่ใจไหม (Are You Sure) was actually a confession from Gemini, but Fourth was too blind to notice, and Gemini took Fourth's silence for the answer.

_______

It was 3a.m when Gemini sent him that message.

"Have you slept yet?"

Normally, Fourth comes home at eleven and goes to bed at twelve, but today he was determined to stay up all night watching his favorite movie. The prom night concert is only a few days away, but Fourth still prioritizes taking some time off for himself. Unlike Gemini, who's a perfectionist and always wants everything to be flawless, Fourth did practice hard but not to the point of sleeping at the studio like Gemini.

What a diligent boy!

Fourth thinks.

"Not yet."

The chat box shows an ellipsis indicating that the other person is typing, Fourth sends one more sentence.

"How was your practice? At this rate, I'll be left behind by this hard-working man. Should I also stay with you from tomorrow?"

"Don't say that. You're great already."

Reading that message makes Fourth smile ear to ear. Gemini is good at complimenting, as always. There're a lot of people praising him, but he invariably wants to hear it from Gemini the most. The way Gemini says those words is really warm, gentle without being cheesy or flattering. Every time hearing compliments from Gemini, Fourth feels like being patted by a warm fresh stream, exactly like the way Tin cheers Gun up. No wonder why he could perfectly portray Mr. School President.

"Don't you want to spend nights with me?" replied Fourth.

That's the way Fourth adores him, using those cheesy lines.

"I do."

Fourth takes a deep breath, feeling his cheeks gradually heat up. It's ironic how the person who silly flirted with the other is extremely shy when being teased back.
Fourth has a little secret, not actually a secret: he really likes Gemini. But it's just simply like. It's entirely possible for friends to like each other in a platonic and pure way, right? So this should not be a secret.

"You're flirting with me, aren't you? OMG I'm gonna die. No, I'm dead already."

Usually at this time, Gemini would become helpless and embarrassed not knowing how to respond, eventually forcing Fourth to go to sleep. But today, those words seemed to have nothing to do with him, he just calmly left a message.

"Fourth, stop dying, please. I want you to hear something."

"Ok just send me."

"Are you sure you want to hear it?"

Then a video was sent. Fourth feels a little nervous, all of a sudden. He clicks on the video and lets it expand on the phone screen, then letting the images and sounds gradually flood into his mind.

It's a studio corner covered by the stillness of the night, Gemini sitting there with the guitar in his hand, letting the moonlight shine down on the side of his face. Each note slowly resounds, blending with the glimmering light from the window, through a screen, spreading to Fourth's room.

Fourth even completely forgot when his favorite movie ended, leaving him silent in the middle of the night with melodious music. The person in the video starts singing, with the softest voice he's ever heard. Fourth feels his lungs were suffocated to the point of shock, mainly because he held his breath for too long that he didn't dare to let his breath break the soothing voice.