|NorthNight| Bad Boy Brings Heaven To You

North slammed a punch just below the jawline of the brat in front of him, who spat out a mouthful of blood and staggered to the ground.

"Hey guys, I'll go first." North announced and then took his uniform shirt which was crumpled into a lump full of dirt and sand, and ran away.

His friends were already used to it, so no one said anything, just continued their "work".

Who doesn't know that every Wednesday, this man- North- will never show up at night, because he has to attend a meeting of the astrology club.

There, the guy didn't even go to school in the morning and afternoon, but joined the astrology club at-every-Wednesday-night.

How ridiculous!

Usually, joining a club is up to each person and depends on their own discretion. But in grade 12, in order to have more extracurricular activities for university applications, the school requires students to spend at least one semester in grade 12 to participate in any club.

But of course, someone like North didn't even consider that regulation, but now he's become the guy who goes to the astrology club every week to watch those idiots talk about what's going on in the sky.

All because, on a day that was not beautiful, the sky was not blue, there were no birds chirping outside the window, when he was lying on the rooftop with his face up and dozing, there was a puppy timidly approaching him, tremblingly tapping his hand.

He was about to sit up and scold that brat for breaking his sleep, but in front of him was a paper full of words and a boy was looking down as if he had carved his chin on the ground.

The boy mustered up his courage and stammered.

"P-Phi, do Phi wants to join the astrology club?"

North wanted to yell "Fuck off" but in return, he took the other registration paper, crumpled it into a ball and threw it at the boy's forehead.

"Okay."

The boy startled then looked up, his eyes as clear as the moonlight shining down on the stream water. And that even though the sky was gray and overcast that day, North could still see the faint, hidden stars waiting for nightfall to shine in the distance.

Night is a bookworm and also a scholar. He studies very well and spends most of his time studying that he doesn't have much time left for club things. That's also the reason why he didn't sign up for the student council even though his idol is the former school president - P'Tin. Compared to the student council with lots of workload, he prefers the astrology club much much more.

He had always been fascinated by the stars, more scientifically speaking, planets. But Night prefers to call them the stars. He enjoyed romanticizing them. He enjoys imagining others around him as stars. So every time he meets someone or remembers someone, beautiful stars will come to his mind. Every time he thinks in this way, a gorgeous cosmic river filled with innumerable sparkling stars appears in his thoughts.

For instance, P'Tin will be the WHL0137-LS because it is the brightest star known to humans and Night. WHL0137-LS is millions times brighter than the sun, the same way P'Tin lights up his world, so dazzling that even though he tried to bury this admiration deep in his bones, it can still be illuminated brightly and never dim.

As for the guy whose club meeting was almost done and then came here, he was exactly a rock.

Only-a-rock.

"Oh N'Night" The higher one laughed, reaching out to pat his head, making his hair messy like a bird's nest. "Why are you standing here? Excited to meet me?"