It's just a normal night, right?..

Mary was waiting for her friends next to a bar , she was getting worried because she still couldn't see her friends so she decided to call them

Mary : Where are you girls?

Ava : what do you mean Mari?

Mary : I'm waiting next to the bar for you four .

Sophia : Mari we had to meet tomorrow.

Evelyn : How much were you waiting for us ?

Mary : one or two hours..

Laura : you should probably go home, right now it is 23:30 .

Mary : yeah you're right

*They all laughed*

Mary : I'll go back home , bye haha

Evelyn : bye luv

Sophia : byee

Ava : cya

Laura : see you Tomorrow haha

They ended the call and Mary started to go back home.
After some minutes Mary got back home , went upstairs and came into her room .

~ • ~ • ~ • ~*ROOM DETAILS*~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Mary's room had red wine walls and a black soft carpet, she had a wall tv Infront of the bed ,the bed was big and soft with the same colors of the room same with the guarderobe and curtains in the room Mari had a little bathroom and the colors matched too with the room , she had a shelf with so many Monster High dolls. On the walls she had posters of a famous group of vampires.
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

She put her pajama on and then she lay on the bed , it was so soft that she fell asleep immediately.
She woke up at 2Am cause she had a feeling that something or someone was looking at her , she looked around the room and she didn't saw anything or anyone.
Mary looked up and saw a little devil looking at her with red glowing eyes and a light white smile , she wanted to scream as hard and loud as she could but she couldn't move or say anything...